✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Thanks..but somehow the photobucket its automatically makes my images smaller

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, that's all it is.

It's not a signature or a background, so it seems a bit useless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, that's all it is.

could be well used in a character choice window, as a gfx pic of him.
or mobile phone background...

me likes.

Best answers
If you could make a similar wallpaper about 1024x768 pixels size at least, i would use it.
And who colored the picture? I doubt you coloured it in 10 minutes...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Cool, that's all it is.

Its art. it doesn't have to be a signature or a wallpaper..its just something i did..
Thank you for your good comments btw.

jariroth@ Yeah i did colored it myself

Best answers
Rofl yeah. Btw tell me you don't mean the render ... i only did burn etc on it..
lol i don't color renders..
Yeah i meant the render... :S
I just had a feeling that it might be stfun's colour jobs, he uses similar style. The BG isnt that complex anyway, looks like brush + scanlines, not that it would look bad.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yep. Its simple bg. made by render/smudging.

Best answers
So you basicly made a standard background and placed a drawing (that you didn't even create yourself) on it, added some pretty bad typography and called it your own?

Neat!

As far as perosnal taste goes, I don't like those kind of backgrounds, seems like everyone can make them without any real knowledge of design and ethics, you just need a few brushes et voila!

And taste apart: the picture is badly cut out, the background is standard and nothing special that makes people go "woah", it's small and pointless (ask yourself this question: "Do people want to see this?").. The typography is dreadful and floating, it doesn't even bring balance in the whole piece.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't know how big is your art working knowlege. But If you think that people are not interested in it ( same for you ) why did you even bothered to see/post ?.

As far as i remmeber i never said that my artwork skill is pro level or advanced. I don't draw my own renders... or even cut. I like the text. And i think that you don't

need to play it mr. Copyright or mr. I'm pro art worker to me that i've been in photoshop for 2 months or so.
Please don't bother posting more.
If you want to post for the image it self do so.
But i won't let you make critic in my artworking skills.

Best answers
If you don't like critics, don't bother posting anyway.. There are always people that don't like something, there are always people that find things to criticise.. I'm one of those. The best thing in your 'artwork', is the render.. And that's the only thing you didn't create.

If you don't want criticism and only want to hear "omg awesome", go show it to your family, but if you want criticism so you can keep them in mind for the next piece you make, post it on forums or whatever.

I'm happy for you.. I'm happy that you can call yourself a pro-artist after 2 months of messing around with premade brushes in Photoshop.. Really, I am! I wish I didn't have to do 12 years of graphical and digital design in both multi-media and conventional art.. I'm sad that I had to waste all those years of theory and practice to get a stable base of knowledge to know a thing or 2 about design and graphical art.

Oh, and your artwork reflects your skill. Criticising your artwork is also criticising your skills.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If you don't like critics, don't bother posting anyway.. There are always people that don't like something, there are always people that find things to criticise.. I'm one of those. The best thing in your 'artwork', is the render.. And that's the only thing you didn't create.

If you don't want criticism and only want to hear "omg awesome", go show it to your family, but if you want criticism so you can keep them in mind for the next piece you make, post it on forums or whatever.

I'm happy for you.. I'm happy that you can call yourself a pro-artist after 2 months of messing around with premade brushes in Photoshop.. Really, I am! I wish I didn't have to do 12 years of graphical and digital design in both multi-media and conventional art.. I'm sad that I had to waste all those years of theory and practice to get a stable base of knowledge to know a thing or 2 about design and graphical art.
excuse me. I never said i am PRO. perhaps if you bother reading what i said you would at least understand.
Also. You did critic in my general art work skills. something which i won't let you do.
By THIS : And i think that you don't

need to play it mr. Copyright or mr. I'm pro art worker to me that i've been in photoshop for 2 months or so.

I ment that you play it mr. Copyright OR Mr. I'm pro art worker.
Don't put words in my mouth please.
As i said before i don't got problem with critic in the thing that i actually DID post.
And please stop this. I don't feel like getting a warn just cause you might have problems with your life.

Best answers
Sorry, my bad.. English isn't my native language neither, so it's hard for me read something that looks like english.

Oh, also note the: "Oh, and your artwork reflects your skill. Criticising your artwork is also criticising your skills." part..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Sorry, my bad.. English isn't my native language neither, so it's hard for me read something that looks like english.
Please don't make me reply on that. I'm not a stupid kid.

Oh, also note the: "Oh, and your artwork reflects your skill. Criticising your artwork is also criticising your skills." part..
As i said. My artwork level is low. so as my skill. If that is what are you pointing to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm getting tired of people making fun of someone's typing, he's obviously not from your country so just deal with it.

Best answers
I'm getting tired of people making fun of someone's typing, he's obviously not from your country so just deal with it.
Im' not making fun of him, as a matter of fact, I never attacked him as a person, he did attack me though. I was just saying that his post wasn't clear for me, that's why I didn't understand what he said and that's why I replied with a post that was somewhat besides the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom