Bleach Fans pissed off at Gene Simmons' son

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahahahahahahaha

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2010/02/gene_simmons_kid_nick_is_a_comic_creator_a_doucheb.php
“Okay.. now looking at some of these photo comparisons, I can see why a few people are up-in-arms. I can tell you right now these are all purely coincidences. I never even heard of Bleach! Who would name a comic after laundry detergent? When I channel my energy when drawing my book sometimes I can pull stuff in that I never seen before. It’s like i’m possessed when I start thinking and drawing. Perhaps I just got on the same wave length that all artists share.

http://robot6.comicbookresources.co...k-simmons-responds-to-plagiarism-allegations/
“Like most artists I am inspired by work I admire. There are certain similarities between some of my work and the work of others. This was simply meant as an homage to artists I respect, and I definitely want to apologize to any Manga fans or fellow Manga artists who feel I went too far. My inspirations reflect the fact that certain fundamental imagery is common to all Manga. This is the nature of the medium. I am a big fan of Bleach, as well as other Manga titles. And I am certainly sorry if anyone was offended or upset by what they perceive to be the similarity between my work and the work of artists that I admire and who inspire me.”
I smell bull****

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he suffers from what Gene suffers from: The curse of the douchebag.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess this is what happens when you're related to a huge rockstar.

Best answers
Jesus H. Failure. Lol not only does he rip off one of the most popular manga in the world, like line for line (both dailogue and drawing lines) , he then acts like a total douche bag, on a public face book page. He's as bad as the 12 year old "hackers" that say your ip is 192.168.2.2 and that they will hack you if you don't stop saying mean things to them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus H. Failure. Lol not only does he rip off one of the most popular manga in the world, like line for line (both dailogue and drawing lines) , he then acts like a total douche bag, on a public face book page. He's as bad as the 12 year old "hackers" that say your ip is 192.168.2.2 and that they will hack you if you don't stop saying mean things to them.
That's better than the 12 year old hackers in a game that tell you:

ESFN00b: "OMG! I have your IP, it's 127.0.0.1. Hacking you now!"
(You: Uh...yeah...right)
ESFN00b: "HAHA! It's halfway deleting your D drive!"
(Might he be actually hacking me..?)
ESFN00b: "HA! Now it's deleting your E drive!"
(Oh no! But...wait.....my E drive is my DVD player...?)
ESFN00b: "OH YEAH, now it's deleting your C drive, bye by---*ESFN00b got disconnected*"
(God...the stupidity...)

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
hahahahahahahahahaha

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2010/02/gene_simmons_kid_nick_is_a_comic_creator_a_doucheb.php

“Okay.. now looking at some of these photo comparisons, I can see why a few people are up-in-arms. I can tell you right now these are all purely coincidences. I never even heard of Bleach! Who would name a comic after laundry detergent? When I channel my energy when drawing my book sometimes I can pull stuff in that I never seen before. It’s like i’m possessed when I start thinking and drawing. Perhaps I just got on the same wave length that all artists share.
• "Listen everyone... you're all digging your own graves posting on this forum. Facebook is looking into suspending this page and issuing any warnings for slander against me. I can't make this any clearer... I DID NOT STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK!! I may have appropriated some styles, but I did not steal. My work is full... of homages to everyone in my medium - not theft! You guys are just a bunch of mean spirited mouth-breathers - except all my fans on here who have rightfully supported me. I will ask Facebook not to press any charges against you if you give me a sincere apology here in this thread. Please do so. Facebook keeps all your IP addresses and info... so they will suspend your account if I do not receive proper apologies."

• "I have no idea how people are saying my comic looks like that bleach magma. My book is in color and the other is not. My book reads left to right... the other reads right to left. Besides some vague similarities, they're nothing alike. I put my heart and soul into my book - great story and awesome characters... yet people are trying to pull me down. And NO... I didn't trace or copy other peoples work. Most of these photos are starting to look like photoshop manipulations to make me look bad. You can't trust everything you see on the Internet."

I'm sure those quotes are fake. Some Bleach fan just trying to get more people to hate on the guy.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either way, you can't trust this guy anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom