Bleach Discussion [Anime spoilers]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fillers are going to suck hardcore. But that fight was pretty awesome so they have somewhat of an excuse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who else thinks that next chapter, we'll see how the Vaizard were formed?
I gues it has to do with this thing that makes souls burst. Maybe Urahara's new gigai has also something to do with it.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the new fillers may not be that bad, if they keep up the production quality I think I will continue to watch them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fillers suck dude. I'll still watch regardless, but the fillers really suck. The Naruto fillers seem like they'll be better then the Bleach ones. They don't even explain how everyone just suddenly reappears in the real world from Hueco Mundo. It's a bunch of BS if you ask me.

As for the manga. It's getting better and better every week.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fillers suck dude. I'll still watch regardless, but the fillers really suck. The Naruto fillers seem like they'll be better then the Bleach ones. They don't even explain how everyone just suddenly reappears in the real world from Hueco Mundo. It's a bunch of BS if you ask me.

As for the manga. It's getting better and better every week.
The current fillers are supposed to take place after the Soul Society Arc.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the fillers seem alright to me. im glad its not some bull**** like watching ichigos sister hit a hollow with a soccer ball. at least there'll be some kind of story/fight.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, and the animation quality is better than your average bleach episode. I also didn't insta-hate those three new characters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New manga is sweet. Can't wait for this battle to ensue.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New manga is sweet. Can't wait for this battle to ensue.
I knew that someone had to go to HM to help Ichigo. Somewhere before the past arc I said that the Vaizard would be stepping in.

Next chapters will be awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was completely prejudice against the new fillers, around episode 174 they have been heating up much. I can't wait to see the hour long special, although I will say that the Bounto filler is better still. We'll have to wait until the fillers are over to pass proper judgment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't talking about the anime, but yea the fillers are starting to heat up a bit. I still hope they're not going to be going on for too much longer now that they ended the pendulum thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't talking about the anime, but yea the fillers are starting to heat up a bit. I still hope they're not going to be going on for too much longer now that they ended the pendulum thing.
There still isn't much manga left to do. I guess fillers will end when the manga finishes the HM arc.
Anime will finish that arc, then go to fillers again. Might be wrong and fillers will continue anyways.

Best answers
I heard that the Bleach anime will be resumed once the manga is finished. Is this right?

Last edited by a moderator:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be kind of dumb on their part to just abandon the anime, I'm sure they'll either do an OVA or a continuation of the weekly series a year or so after the manga is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom