Bleach Discussion [Anime spoilers]

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally see the top 3 Espada and what seems to be the final showdown between Ulquiorra and Ichigo, should be epic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ichigo has no chance.
I pretty much agree with that. The only thing that changed from their last encounter
is taht Ichigo can maintain his mask seemingly without limit. Ulquiorra was able to stop
Ichigo's getsuga tenshou with his hands while he had his mask on.

What do you guys think is the order of the last 3 Espada?
I guess #3 is that female espada, #2 the old man and #1 is Stark.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Ulquiorra was able to block a Getsuga from Ichigo's Hollow form with one hand, then how could he ever compete with him in combat, it makes no since.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didn't block it with one hand though, he had to use 2 at the last second. Remember? He said he was surprised that he had to put forth effort to block it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didn't block it with one hand though, he had to use 2 at the last second. Remember? He said he was surprised that he had to put forth effort to block it.
It's still Ichigo's trump card attack ans Ulquiorra didn't even uses his Zanpaktou.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be stupidly lame if Ichigo goes in and gets his butt handed to him. Especially since they've been setting up Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra since we first saw the Arrancar aaaaaaaaages ago. This is the epic fight they've set up and I'd be surprised if Ichigo has no chance, most likely he'll pull something out and put them on even ground. Just like he somehow learnt to keep his hollow form permanently, something bizarre and unexplained will probably happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he did fight Grimmjow and won, possibly making him stronger in the process since it seems like small battles make Ichigo a lot stronger for some reason. I have a feeling he'll hold his own against Ulquiorra and possibly win.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Manga spoilers

WTF

This is awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's up with this chapter, why is it putting random people into the squads and whatnot, is this just a 'just for fun' chapter?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May contain spoilers:

What's up with this chapter, why is it putting random people into the squads and whatnot, is this just a 'just for fun' chapter?
Nope it's set 100 years prior to the start of the story (hence the chapter nuber -108).
Pretty interesting that most of the Vaizard were captains/lieuts.
I also think that Urahara might be responsible for them turning into Vaizard in the first place.
Since the Hogyoku "lifts the boundary between shinigami and hollow" and it would be
pretty unlikely that so many shinigami randomly turn into Vaizard at once. Also we'll probably get to know
why Aizen wants to kill the king.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for that, I was completely lost.

I am guessing that this is the reason why 166 was delayed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome chapter. I hope Kubo keeps it like this for a while so we can get more of a background on the Vaizards and others.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will be going for 8 weeks. lol.
I don't care tbh im going to love these chapters.

The links between the vaizards and uruhara and aizen are all starting to make more sense.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky said:
Just like he somehow learnt to keep his hollow form permanently, something bizarre and unexplained will probably happen.
But he doesn't have it permanently. If he loses his mask, he loses his power. During the fight with Grimmjow, his mask slowly chips away until there's only a little left. The fight ended before it was completely gone though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like this prequel arc thus far.
[spoil=spoiler?]Who else but Mayuri could be deemed possibly dangerous by the central 46?
And we got to see another look.[/spoil]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait for the next chapter. Mayuri is such an underrated character IMO and I love his cold and somewhat evil ways and how he talks about his experiments. I love the direction they're going in with the turn back the pendulum thing. It's so cool to see the generation of shinigami that came before Ichigo and the Gotei 13 we know of now. I just hope to see [spoil=OMG!!!]how Aizen became the Aizen we now today[/spoil]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last two episodes rocked, I loved how they realized the fight. Too bad that the unevitable has to start next week.
[spoil=]I knew the filler would be about SS, but introducing a new captain? That guy just has to die.
Besides, it's totally out of canon to just make some random dude captain -.-[/spoil]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom