Bleach Discussion [Anime spoilers]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why did Ichigo underestimate him?

He just got Nel and was ready to leave like Ulquorria was dead.
I guess MC was talking about what happened in the manga.
To your comment:
Ichigo almost always thinks he's much stronger than his opponents, except if he got beaten just before,
then he goes emo

MC:/contains manga spoilers
Hmm there aren't that many Espada left. 1-4 and 7 (can't quite remember if 7 was mentioned).
Now I clearly see the finish line. There's no way Ulquiorra can be beaten at their current level,
even if some major plot twist involving Ulquiorra turning sides happens, they still won't proceed.
Nel is just former #3, she's not that powerful anymore either (if she managed to revert to true form again somehow).
Now the time has come to grad Inoue and run the **** away from HM. Ichigo reached his limit (he is the most powerful "balanced" char).

The last fight wasn't that short, it couldn't have lasted any longer, Kenpachi is just too beat up.
They were both pure killing machines. It's like colliding trains. Short duration large damage.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Manga spoilers read at own risk!

Hmm there aren't that many Espada left. 1-4 and 7 (can't quite remember if 7 was mentioned).
Now I clearly see the finish line. There's no way Ulquiorra can be beaten at their current level,
even if some major plot twist involving Ulquiorra turning sides happens, they still won't proceed.
Nel is just former #3, she's not that powerful anymore either (if she managed to revert to true form again somehow).
Now the time has come to grad Inoue and run the **** away from HM. Ichigo reached his limit (he is the most powerful "balanced" char).

The last fight wasn't that short, it couldn't have lasted any longer, Kenpachi is just too beat up.
They were both pure killing machines. It's like colliding trains. Short duration large damage.
7 was killed by Byakuya he was the creepy one with all those eyes. So we're down to top 4 and yeah it does seem like we've hit the end of the HM arc, theres no way anybody left in the team can take out any of the stronger guys.

However Ulquiorra is due to come out of that black hole type thing that Grimmjow put him in, so if I was gonna predict who the knew threat might be, I think it'd be him. I also think that's a really nice idea about Ulquiorra switching sides and would be awesome if it did happen.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Manga spoilers read at own risk!

7 was killed by Byakuya he was the creepy one with all those eyes. So we're down to top 4 and yeah it does seem like we've hit the end of the HM arc, theres no way anybody left in the team can take out any of the stronger guys.

However Ulquiorra is due to come out of that black hole type thing that Grimmjow put him in, so if I was gonna predict who the knew threat might be, I think it'd be him. I also think that's a really nice idea about Ulquiorra switching sides and would be awesome if it did happen.
So not going to happen he is like the most loyal espada out of the lot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno he's kinda close with Inoue in a weird way, but still her boobs can probably bring him to the light side.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno he's kinda close with Inoue in a weird way, but still her boobs can probably bring him to the light side.
Her boobs could stop time itself.

Anyway since I seemingly forgot to mention, the Kenpachi fight was an anti-climax for me. I know it was unexpected and I acknowledge that, but it was a massive anti-climax.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like the start of the war and attack on Karakura Town is imminent.
And the whole group is still in HM, partly injured and without Inoue.
I guess it will be the Vi(a)zard who will save the day.
I want to see the rest of their masks, and a real fight. I mean the closest thing to a real fight was when Hirako stepped in to save Ichigo.

I know they don't like either Shinigami or Hollow, but I think it's in their interests to maintain a balance of power.

Best answers
There 5 Espada left, you all forgot the most powerful number 10 Yammy!

I don't see Ulquiorra switching sides, he is the only one that follows all of Azien's orders perfectly most of the others just want to do their own things. The chilled out Espada I do see him maybe switching sides one day even tho he recaptured Ino he seems like the only one who doesnt like doing Aziens bidding, but I guess we'll see I'll prob be wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I've been waiting for this in the anime for awhile. This is one fight I hope they drag out DBZ style.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How awesome was this week's chapter?

read at own peril!
Orihime's capture was all part of Aizen's plan to distract soul society. Although sadly it looks like the Vaizard will continue being poorly represented, despite how awesome it'll be watching all the remaining captains unleash some pure awesome. We might also see a bit more of Urahara and Ichigo's father. Two guy's who I've been wanting to see some Bankai from for a long time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea it's going to be pretty sweet. Also I wanna see the big wolf guy. Not to mention more of the General Captain or w/e he is. When he fought the 2nd and 3rd squad leaders it was one of the coolest fights I've ever seen. His shikai is so powerful I can't imagine what his bankai is going to be like. I would also love to see Urahara's bankai given what he said about it himself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2nd and 3rd captains bankai would be sweet as well, as they are the most powerful captains according to Yammamoto.

I also fear that there will be no Vaizard action, though I can imagine that espada #4-1
are just too powerful for the captains to handle on their own.

I wonder how strong gin+tousen+aizen really are. They are former captains, but they also command the espada.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aizen also claims to have a bigger spiritual force then any captain too I believe. Gin seems pretty strong, but when Tousen was fighting the wolf guy or Zaraki even he didn't seem too powerful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tousen seemed pretty **** back in soul society, but I guess that's cause he was fighting the indestructible Kenpachi. I can see however how awesome he'd be against anybody else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How were the captains as strong as the single digit Espadas?

Were they perhaps training during their absence from the anime?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No new episodes for 2 weeks. At least that might mean no filler.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really want to see Ulquiorra fight at his full potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom