Bleach Discussion [Anime spoilers]

Best answers
I'm a HUGE bleach fan and I personally can't talk enough about it and since it seems to be as popular as Naruto and that has it's own sticky I thought bleach should have one!

I'd make a manga thread since I read the manga but I will just have to stick with the anime as more people will be watching that then the manga

So what did people think of the current episode released ? are people excited about hollow-ichgo, the quincy has his powers back and Chads started his training?

I'm personally looking forward to the new Ichgo V Grimmjaw fight, the last one was just so brutal and I'd really like to see Grimmjaw panic for once and I'd really like to see the vizards fight some more and lots of things! it's just all so good !

Best answers
Basically you just gave everyone a spoiler saying that Ichigo will fight Grimmjow.
lol.

Best answers
Yes, you put spoiler warning in the title, but you named it Anime spoilers, if youre going to discuss about manga then you should put Manga spoilers...
I like Bleach but i dont really have anything to say about it, because i know whats gonna happen next in the anime.

Best answers
OK, Then I'll stick to the anime.
I hope all you nonotakus have seen the sneak preview of the next episode.
Tsubaki is back!

:)

Best answers
Tsubaki's the leader of the six flowers of the Hibiscus shield (or whatever they're called... Santenkashun?)

He was injured during the fight with the 10th Arrancar. Inoue thought he couldnt be revived, but the Vizard Hachi helps revive him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohh yeah, when the Pink Haired Sasquatch brought him back to life.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
since there is no manga discussion.

for those who read manga, just take a look at episode 282...i'm so excited, can't wait to see it in anime.

pure pownage.

soz for off topic, but i don't like creating threads for such things.

Best answers
Tsubaki's the leader of the six flowers of the Hibiscus shield (or whatever they're called... Santenkashun?)
Hes not the leader of them, if they have a leader that would be Orihime. Tsubaki is the only flower meant for attacking. You could say hes the most useless one, because he has only beaten one enemy so far, and thats the first hollow she fought.

@Arsen: Yeah the latest Manga chapters were pure pwnage.

Best answers
I havent caught the latest manga chapters.

But isnt this the anime disussion thread. OH well.
lol Bleach 132 made me laugh.
Personally i like naming the episodes. I give em all sorts of names. The only one that fits this is
132 - Hitsu***a Scores!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, Then I'll stick to the anime.
I hope all you nonotakus have seen the sneak preview of the next episode.
Tsubaki is back!

:)
WTH are you talking about. That episode was on more than 3 weeks ago.

So far we had another filler arch and Hitsu***a playing soccer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

And that post was even older :p .
Well I hope that the filler won't last too long. Or at least it should be one arc,
like the bounto arc and not some 100 random episodes like naruto giller.

Best answers
I
lol Bleach 132 made me laugh.
Personally i like naming the episodes. I give em all sorts of names. The only one that fits this is
132 - Hitsu***a Scores!

AHEM

10fookinchars

EDIT:

Read the latest Manga.

Yeah 282 Rocks.

Spoiler though wtf, Ichigo can keep his form for however long he wants now? And who're those other arrancar there?
Hmm Grimmjow's released form pwns everything. I wonder what Mr Espada 4 Looks like in his Released form.

Best answers
So who's seen 133 this week? I loved it. It's nice to see them indulge in the humor side of the show.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think the current end song is quite possibly my newest favorite

Best answers
While I thought the episode was humorous, I wasn't a big fan of the artwork. Something was just off about how the characters were drawn.

On another note, I wonder if this is the end for Grimm. I hope not.

Best answers
[ESF]nighthawk;870788 said:
On another note, I wonder if this is the end for Grimm. I hope not.
Manga?

Well I always thought Grimmjow and Ulliquiorra are gonna hang around and itll be them alongside Ichigo vs Aizen and stuff.
Coz see there're 3 on Aizen's team. And Ishida and Chad are definitely not enough. And well who knows how strong Espada 1 through 3 are?

Maybe Ulliquiorra will return just as Grimmjow is getting whopped.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i've heard some rumors from bleach creators, they're thinking some fcking hot **** coming next. possibly spoilers :
such as ichigo full holow,Without his mask, and with completely different bankai,
and not to mention that ichigo is not a Vaizard, but a Espada*282 chapter page#6 :O* and urahara will finally show his bankai, probably vs Aizen..
i also heard that when urahara brings his bankai, he becomes angry and he doesn't have control of himself...
*my bankai is not so kind for training*...

Best answers
[ESF]nighthawk;871008 said:
Yes, although I'm not saying more at this point. I saw spoilers and assumed I could post manga content but now I'm not so sure. o_o
I have read the chapters lol. Thats why I said I want Grimm to hang around to pwn Aizen.

@ Arsenovicius: wtf? Bleach creators? ... I thought Bleach was made only by one person... Tite Kubo.... :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom