Bleach 55 (Spoilers)

Best answers
So what did everyone think? Looks like there's gonna be some real beatdowns in the coming episodes. However, I am confused as to why a lot of this is going on, like why did they destroy the soukukyo last epsidoe and whatever happened to the whole theory about someone wanting to steal its power and that's why Captain Aizen was killed...none of these answers seem to be coming. Will they be answered later?

Anyways, post your thoughts on the episode and those to come

Best answers
i like bleach, its really cool. this episode that old guy was insane, he still looks like a young strong man

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim said:
So what did everyone think? Looks like there's gonna be some real beatdowns in the coming episodes. However, I am confused as to why a lot of this is going on, like why did they destroy the soukukyo last epsidoe and whatever happened to the whole theory about someone wanting to steal its power and that's why Captain Aizen was killed...none of these answers seem to be coming. Will they be answered later?

Anyways, post your thoughts on the episode and those to come
They will be answered. It'll take a while though =P

I loved how they did Yamamoto. It's like the manga coming to life.

Best answers
Loved ep 55..i thought the old man Yama-jii or whats his name was..was just a pushover but it seems i was wrong: )

I think that about someone wanting to steal its power was just a fraud a coverup for his real intent,"civil-war",or even that it was a lie and the "civil-war" is a distraction for what Gin really wants to do..thats just what i think anyway. And didnt they destroy the soukukyo to save Rukia?; )

Looking forward to the next episode..there so many fights going on:
Zaraki vs dumb looking fox guy with huge bankai warrior
Kuchiki vs Ichigo
Yama-jii vs white haired guy and guy with a pink coat.

think there will be some awesome episodes coming up.

Best answers
Bleach is certainly getting awesome now. A lot of fights going on though, which probably means it'll be a while before we see them all played out. I want to see Kenpachi fight the fox guy, I want to see Kenpachi's lieutenant fight someone, and I want to know how the hell Ichigo blocked the soukukyo.
On a side note, I've only just cought up with the latest episode, so can anyone tell me when new episodes are usually released?

Best answers
Between Wednesday and sunday depending on group. Not going to say which groups though.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, Bleach is probably my favorite anime right now. You hear that Naruto?! And your 20-some weeks of filler. There's so much going on in Bleach that it will take a while to get through, but it's got such good character development and the action rocks my world.

I can't wait to see the fight between Ichigo and Byakuya. We've already seen Byakuya's bankai. Ichigo's will most likely blow my damn mind.

Best answers
I just want to see Kenpachi fight some more. I also want him to find out his Soul Slayer's name; it's got to happen at some point. Plus, I want to know what the hell was going on in soul society with captain Aizen being killed and such. Ichimaru just seems to have dissapeared these past few episodes which is a bit dissapointing.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, seeing Zaraki kick some more ass would be pretty great. I'm sure Ichimaru will appear soon enough. He still creeps me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom