Bleach 54 SPOILER

Best answers
It was subbed within 5 hours by [Please don't mention subbing groups by name]

Ok, i'll tell you this much. I got a stroke after seeing this.
The way ichigo stopped the Soukyoku and all, His mantle made him look like Cloud Strife from the KH game. Here's a shot with the mantle.

Makes me wanna model him >_>
Im dieing to see Bleach 55, it will probably be twice as good as this one, causing multiple strokes in a row.
Hope ya bleach fans like it as much as i did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH GOD!! That ep was good, very good. It left me asking myself "Is Ichigo an even bigger monster than Zaraki?"

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Please don't name specific subbing groups], my second home on IRC <3
Best subbing team ever

anyway
great ep, supposedly the mantle is special or something - Can't wait to see what it does
also vice-captain-ass-kicking rocks :D
But the best of all was the rukia toss :D

Best answers
OMG

I got chills when he started kicking vice captain ass I can't wait to see his bankai

Best answers
I was luaghing so hard when he owned the vice-captains. Expecially the one with the old man, WHAM!!!!!!!!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Brim said:
OMG

I got chills when he started kicking vice captain ass I can't wait to see his bankai
what he said

im sooo waiting for ep 55 >_<

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You won't be seeing Ban Kai untill episode 56 or 57 imo. There's a lot of other stuf in between. I've read the manga and I don't think we'll be seeing Ichi's bankai in the next epside.

Anyway, it was a very good episode. I loved how he stopped the Soukyoku without even really taking his soul cutter out.

I guess now you all know what my signature is about =x

Best answers
its been a few doll episodes with bleach earlier and i started to loose some slight interest but after seeing this episode my love for bleach came rushing back.
Its like seeing a totally different ichigo,i thought of him as a powerful warrior in the vice-captain-class but after seeing episode 54 i look upon him as a superior to all captains. I mean , i gazed the captains present and saw none that i belive could even pose a challenge to ichigo.

And the rukia throw was awesome..laughed so hard to that one,cant wait to see the next episode..maybe you get to see zaraki pawn some serious ass then..waiting for him to remove that eyepatch,want to see his real power again..

DiZ

Best answers
Whoa! awesome episode! something tells me that byakua is not goin to underestimate ichigo any longer!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's speculate!

Personally I believe that Ichigo's Ban Kai is his "shadow". (His clone he fights in his weird world) It kinda makes sense, his "shadow" is in the opening video so he's gotta be of at least some importance.

As well, Ichigo pwned the three vice captains with only his hands. Which suggests that he mastered hand to hand combat in which one could speculate that for his bankai Zangetsu actually morphs into his clone which is why he mastered hand to hand. =x

Speculate more pwease.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Let's speculate!

Personally I believe that Ichigo's Ban Kai is his "shadow". (His clone he fights in his weird world) It kinda makes sense, his "shadow" is in the opening video so he's gotta be of at least some importance.

As well, Ichigo pwned the three vice captains with only his hands. Which suggests that he mastered hand to hand combat in which one could speculate that for his bankai Zangetsu actually morphs into his clone which is why he mastered hand to hand. =x

Speculate more pwease.
wow kama thats exaclty how it goes in the manga! really im just kidding because i dont read the manga =)

but anyways what an awesome episode, sick stuff!! i saw the preview of the next episode, i think its going back to that buahah little side story >_> bah if they don't go to ichigo's fight next episode

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
i dont read the manga =)
I do, I just like being able giving away a huge spoiler without getting warned for it. =D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're completely wrong. You know as well as I he turns into an evil combat hamster with a raincoat.

But yes, let's speculate what his bankai could be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did noone else notice his new found talent to... uh fly?

Best answers
did you notice his nice new mantle.............do the math

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom