BLEACH 237

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:( That's so sweet/sad I hope karin or someone saw and tells him.
That one left me feeling really like awwww.
Really good chapter.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, one of the best chapters ever in my opinion. A little drama never hurts once in a while.

On a sidenote, can you even imagina how pissed off Ichigo will be when he finds out ?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But will they go after her prematurly, or wait till the battle in winter, as it stands I think the Soul society / the vaizard could beat aizen and the arrancar right now, easily. I just wonder if the arrancar have 2 levels of release like the shingamis, same with the vaizard. Still I wonder what the vaizards motives are.

Best answers
dang the bleachportal, they havn't released it yet <_< gotta wait till that happens ^^ then I'll be back.. beware

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
But will they go after her prematurly, or wait till the battle in winter, as it stands I think the Soul society / the vaizard could beat aizen and the arrancar right now, easily. I just wonder if the arrancar have 2 levels of release like the shingamis, same with the vaizard. Still I wonder what the vaizards motives are.
I dissagree with you. We still have to see a vastorodes, who make the arrancer look like rookies.

Second, the vaizards will not likely work together with SS, allthough they might have the same goals, both sides despise eachother. They will not likely work together.

And if Ichigo is to retrieve her, they will definitely not let him go in the state he's in now. He's freaking powerfull when he wears the mask, but he can only wear it for 11 seconds.

Therefor, Ichigo's training will probably be about controlling his everything. He's very bad at managing his reiatsu, and constanly leaking it. Further more, he still has not beaten Shirosaki (inner hollow) to a complete pulp. Last time he barely managed to win, and if he wants complete control over his hollow powers, then another fight will likely be neccecary.

They will probably go after her in the winter. They really need to prepare first.

I'm also guessing Orihime will be brainwashed by then, and fully serve Aizen. She said goodbye to Ichigo in a way, she was sure that she would never see him again, or in the brainwash scenario, won't recognize him anymore.

Best answers
Ugh youre a complete pessimist arent you?
And vastorode is a type of hollow. Like menos grande is called gillian.
Meaning most probably all espadas are Vastorodes who have taken off their masks to become arrancar. arrancar means only hollow who has taken off his mask. And vastorode is a hollow with the power of menos, smaller body and high level of intelligence.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, no, I tend to call it realistic. :D

We haven't seen a vastorode yet. The Espada are all Arancar. Believe me, I'm sneaking about on several Bleach forums, and they've all come to the conclusion, that there are no vastorodes yet, with the exception of Wanderweis, he "might" be one. I also believe Kubo Tite (creator of bleach) stated that we have not seen vastorodes yet, a while ago.

Also, one Arancar is as strong as one or two fully powered up SS captains. If one of the Espada were a vastorode, then it could wipe out the entire group that was fighting against the Espada as if they'd never existed.

Best answers
I guess i didnt explain my point very precisely... What i was going after is that one Hollow can be Arrancar AND Vastorode at the same time.

Vastorode=Smaller than menos but battle power and intellect is far more superior thus making it most powerful type of hollow around. (Ulquiorra most likely is this type)
Arrancar=Hollow that has taken off his mask and obtained shinigami powers, thus making it much more powerful.
So when Vastorode takes off his mask and obtains shinigami powers he becomes called Arrancar.
Here i attached Piece of manga to show you Hitsu***a explaining it to Ichigo. (i'm not sure if i'm allowed to show this, if not i'm terribly sorry)
CONTAINS SPOILERS!(for those who dont read manga)
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/9804/vastorodeblahblahbq0.jpg
Edit: sorry about the last post, i checked, Aizen says on chapter 219 in last page that they need ready the Vastorodes and complete the espada. So most likely most of Espadas ain't vastorodes. But some might be.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Slaps himself*

Good point, I kind of got lost in all the Bleach theories floating about.

Still I think Ulq. is just a menos, not a vastorode.

Vastorodes are a lot stronger then every other hollow. However, Vastorodes are born in HM from my knowledge, or have been sent as a soul to HM very early in an infant stage. Therefor they should not posses a lot of intellect, but they would rather be more instinctive and freaking powerfull.

That's why I think Wanderweis, Aizen's latest addition might be a vastorode. Just look at him when he first entered the real world. He was really interested in the smallest things, like birds and dragonflies. He's probably never seen them, because he probably spent ages in HM, and was sent there at very young age.

Also, another hint. Each arrancar has a Spanish name. Wanderweis is definitely not Spanish. Perhaps the vastorodes will be given german names like Wanderweis.

Best answers
Well in another translation Wanderweis is actually Wonderwyce. so i dont know which one is more accurate.(Neither of them sound spanish anyway)
But if you look at the shadow of the vastorode, in the pic i posted, doesnt it awfully look like Ulquiorra? That's why i'm thinking Ulquiorra is Vastorode. I cannot make sure though until they tell it in manga.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

He sure looks like him, from what I can see in the silhouette. But hollow holes don't shift places ;)

Best answers
Heh, i didnt notice that before...But that could be Kubo's mistake to put it in wrong place in the silhouette, or not. I guess theres no way to make sure until the facts appear on manga.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*nods*

Kubo Tite leaves so many questions to answer D:

On a sidenote. What we are about to see is probably HM. But I really wonder what's holding up behind those hell gates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom