Bleach 217 [Manga spoilers]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty interesting chapter. Seems Ichigo is getting a speed training again. I really want the next chapter, I wanna see the fight between Ichigo and Wichigo.
Also, it was pretty interesting to see that the Vaizards already knew about Aizen & Co. I wonder who has been informing them, Urahara maybe? Or maybe Gin, he acted very suspiciously...

Best answers
wait wait.. didnt they become vaizards from aizen hygyoku????
and actually its wasnt speed training, it was normal. its just that the "thing" was just to find out how strong ichigo was!!
ooups x_x i got tensed!! lol
anyway this chapter was really good got my blood presure to the limits.. lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No Vizards become a...Vizard by using old ancient shinigami spells or something. You become an Arrancar by using the Hougyoku.

Best answers
?????? there isnt an ancient shinigami spell or anything alse!!! if iam wrong you could show me when it is told!! even so what could be of any use hyguoku to aizen?? just for hollows?? nahh trust me on this!!

Best answers
IIRC Vizards are just shinigamis that merged with their hallows. Arrancar are hallows that turned into shingami's using the hyguoku. Read back a few chapters, it tells you in one of them, I just can't remember which one.

Best answers
yah they are right, one is shinigami fused with hollow, the other is hollow fused with shinigami.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Visoreds/vaizards are shinigami that gain hollow abilities. Arrancars are Hollows that gain shinigami powers by breaking their mask by themselves, and with the help of the hougyoku they become vastrodes.

I wonder if Zangetsu san will have a role in the next chapter.

Best answers
at least someone that is right^^
whos knows maybe zangetsu will.......
i just want some serius bloody fight!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom