Votes: 0 0.0%
  • arachka is a complete idiot

• Harry potter doesnt really wear glasses

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
idea 1 : well , as we all know , the melee is not a complicated thing to use , most people rather melee then beam or anything else , ok ok im cutting to the chace , the melee has 3 options , one is a backflip kick that sends ure opponet way up to the sky , the other one is a two hand hammer strike that nails ure opponet to the ground , and the third is a usuall kick/punch/head ram ( depends on who ure playing with ) attack . my ideas is to expend the options that melee has , for example ,instead of 3 attacks there should be hmm lets say about 3 more , and u can combo with them , lets say .. kick/punch/kick , and the last attack will send the enemy to the ground , the combo will of course do more damage then a usuall kick or a punch , i think its a pretty good idea , anyway , combos is the key word here , and anyway where's the fun of hitting some1 and sending him flying after one hit ? i think its much more fun to make a combo on some1 , and it could be a good way to seperate skilled players and noobs cuz as we all know sometimes noobs own this game and abuse the melee like hell

idea 2 : hmmm ... oh yes , how many times did it happen to u guys that 2 dudes fly to ure direction .. and then u melee one and comes the other one ( the one u didnt lock on him ) and melees u in the back , aint that a ***** ?
so my sugggestion is to configure melee in keys , and to remove the locking feature , i know it will be more complicated but im sure that if the keys will be configured for example v : swoop , b : kick , n : punch , or something like that and it could be a good idea for the combos , anyway the targeting system is ok , but i think people can do much better without it .

idea 3 : well actually its an extension of idea 2 , to configure the melee as a key , and then u could have melee and a beam attack in the same time , wouldnt it be fun to send some1 flying 3 miles away from u and while he is flying to shoot a kame at him ? wouldnt it be fun ? i know it will
and for the 1's who will say that its posssible , its not , cuz any1 who is not a noob knows that u can recover from a melee hit in about .. 2 -4 seconds ..
so those were my ideas hope u like em '

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idea 2 is a bad idea...
Have you ever played ESF Alpha?
With no lock on feature the melee would suck horrible.
We would be like. trying to to punch each other and by accident
you got bellow me or I go above you then we try to fist each other
if this suggestion were to be put in then have melee like it was in
BFP. You just hold down the attack button and you get some random
kicks+punches going :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think people quite realize that this isnt the final melee engine

any melee system that uses more than 2 buttions is bad and hard to use because u would have to keep track of what buttions what and u would more than likely end up hitting the wrong buttion

and besides the esf melee engine already does all the different dubble axe and upwards kick moves on its own so why complicate it with extra buttions

Best answers
haha good point mysticdragon, i was wonderin the same thing. But seein as we're here,
I personally dont think a game like esf would work very well with a tekkenish fightin system of punch/kick buttons. But on the brighter side Ive heard advanced melee struggles are bein implimented in the future, so that could definetly be cool and it will fill the void for all the people who want the fast combos and stuff.

Best answers
hmm
i was thinking of adding something like.

when your in a middle of the combo you have to be fast on the buttons.. ofcourse or else you wont hit him.
but for getting it more like DBZ i would be more funny if the oppenent could do that same too! i mean like you getting in a combat duel or something so your standing and fighting and everytime you hit the same button at the same time you will block the oppenents attack and then you could maybee get a hit.
but lets say max hit is 30 and in that combat duel you wont do so much damage but its more fun.
like you have 120 Hp
you hit him once with like the normal now i think hes down at 80-90 hp.

but with this you could fight soem longer and maybee get the oppenent down in healrth lets say about 50-60 hp instead of 80-90 hp.

Best answers
I understand this isn't the final melee engine but one suggestion, make the melee as a button so u can switch to the person off and on. I hate when ure doubled teamed you know the one guy you locked away but its so damn hard to unlock that guy and take on the other guy. Thats why i suggest make lock a button that way u lock and unlock quick, the you have regular melee for left click and i dunno what you are planning for advanced melee, but perhaps make advanced melee right click or right click melee without swooping

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom