Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should make a time chamber map with textures on the walls, the floor and ceiling. so we can tell whats up and whats down. kinda annoying to not know where the walls/floors are.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you think you can release a version with wall, floor and ceiling textures? i like the map, especially the little time building. this is what i mean by textures.

Best answers
TAz00 said:
No pix no clix
Right now my image host is down but when it is back up I will be sure to post some screenys

I was thinking of making my own sky to it but I really like that black it brings out the beams :idea:

Best answers
OMG teh dark rosat!!!

Looks nie,but then again it's hard to spot stuff in black backgrounds unless they have those fancy pointers on top of their heads :\

Best answers
Yeah we want a new sky, darkhollow would be nice...

And i "looked" at your map (Majin prince made me) and ive found that it only supports 11 players? or did it decompile wrong?

Or make it support 32 players

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grantted the "house" kicks ass, but I dont like it anymore then the ESF one, the fact that the floor and celing are the same color is really annyoneing, maybe you could releasea different version with different textures for floor and cveling, other then that i like it.

Best answers
U MUST have:

32 info_player_deathmatch
16 info_evil_start
16 info_good_start

Or else...

Other than that it looks ok...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks pretty good, nice textures, but its a pitty its black, some textures would looks better as was said, other then this lil pointer, verry nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom