"Black Suit" Spiderman?

Best answers
I want him to kinda be like Venom from Ultimate Spider Man the video game. That was hardcore. He was buff but not to buff. He had like claws and ****. Dont forget the sick ass toungue ;) So far im liking what im seeing. Im getting tickets for Saturday wink*

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't say anything about Venom's origins being different from the comic and cartoon. I said he has different forms throughout the movie. The link confirms that he has different forms throughout the movie. I fail to see how I was wrong in stating he has different forms throughout the movie.

Different forms throughout the movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First is the initial transformation in a recreation of the bell tower scene from the comics, in which Eddie Brock's skin is pulled away from his body and tendrils of goo cross his face until they completely envelop him.

"As he gets angrier, he turns into more of a monster, more of a beast," Stokdyk said.

Initially, Brock, played by Topher Grace, becomes a kind of double for Spider-Man.

By the very end of the film, he becomes an entirely CG character -- the classic Venom from the comic books, with a menacing, unhinged jaw and full mouth of very sharp teeth.
oh i'm sorry... which part says he has different forms? or maybe i'm misreading the part where he says that he becomes more monster than man... just like the comic?

you know... like a transition?

there is only one form of venom. deal with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus... it's really just semantics, guys. Chill out :rolleyes: Venom's gonna be awesome.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[FONT=Arial said:
Scott Stokdyk, special effects supervisor for Sony Pictures Imageworks on Spider-Man 3][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"As he gets angrier, he turns into more of a monster, more of a beast," Stokdyk said. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Initially, Brock, played by Topher Grace, becomes a kind of double for Spider-Man. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]By the very end of the film, he becomes an entirely CG character -- the classic Venom from the [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]comic [/FONT][color=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]books[/FONT][/color][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], with a menacing, unhinged jaw and full mouth of very sharp teeth.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'll put the part you're not reading in bold for you:[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]By the very end of the film, he becomes an entirely CG character -- the classic Venom from the [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]comic [/FONT][color=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]books[/FONT][/color][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], with a menacing, unhinged jaw and full mouth of very sharp teeth.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We've all seen the trailers. In most of them, it's just the guy in the suit with some cg around the face. Then we saw Fatal's post which showed a completely CG Venom, the Venom we're used to seeing. Is seeing the difference between the two really so difficult? Brock undergoes changes, until the symbiote is fully assimilated by his body (or vice versa). Either way, it is obvious the initial Venom you see will not look like the final Venom, hence there being multiple transformations/forms.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm not saying Venom becomes Super Saiyan. I'm not saying Venom becomes 50 feet tall. I'm not saying Venom goes from being strong to tearing buildings in half. I'm obviously saying he undergoes aesthetic changes, and thus he's undergoing various transformations. You don't need to believe me. That's fine. But the words of the special fx guy compounded with the movie itself is more than enough evidence.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Best answers
Xerimethius said:
I'm not saying Venom becomes Super Saiyan. I'm not saying Venom becomes 50 feet tall. I'm not saying Venom goes from being strong to tearing buildings in half. I'm obviously saying he undergoes aesthetic changes, and thus he's undergoing various transformations. You don't need to believe me. That's fine. But the words of the special fx guy compounded with the movie itself is more than enough evidence.
Well if that's what the guy said, I believe it. However...

Spoiler: ... Venom is in the movie for such a short time you don't even notice any changes.

Spoiler: P.S: The movie was great, Venom fans may be disappointed, and Parker goes Emo. Hilarious. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so in that case, i'm actually right. he only undergoes one transformation. the rest is just ironing out the creases. which is what actually happened.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You sound so surprised, Hitokiri o_O.

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
You guys are OBNOXIOUS :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Wait... I hope you're not referring to me. All I did was try to help out by answering some burning questions about the movie. :(

Best answers
2 Days left. w00t.

No Really, I cant wait. No matter how much they f00k up venom, it cant bve that bad. Itll prolly pwn 1 and 2.

off-topic BTW wasnt there some word of another Superman movie?

Best answers
Don't worry, despite Venom's lack of screen time, I liked the movie far better than the first two.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spiderman 2 was a huge disapointment for me... the train scene was the best part of the movie, the rest was just... not up to par =/

Best answers
the movie was..... okay

peter becomes such a douchebag its so funny but seriously
SPOILERS:venom stays the same the whole time except right at the end when peter pulls eddie out of the symbiote and the symbiote goes all big and crazy and looks like a big venomish thing made out of black web then (with the help of sone hollow metal poles for high pitched noise) peter traps the suit throws a goblin bomb at it and eddie screams "NO" jumps into the suit and is consumed by it at witch point the bomb explodes and "appears" to kill him except that you see a small puddle of black goo dissapear down a hole in the ground

venom just looks like a buffed up freakish symbiote spiderman (not what i expected)
he still has the face tho :D

Best answers
The fact that venom is somewhat relative to this movie makes it better than the first two. Honestly, who cared to see the green goblin or Doc Oc?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Green Goblin and Doc Oc are crazy awesome. More awesome than Venom, and every other symbiote, for sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
word... green goblin is still a major arch villain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom