Best answers
I just started using photoshop afew months ago but don't use it that often so my skills aren't that good.

Here is a wallpaper I just made. Tell me what you think of it.

Try it on your desktop, it may look better...

p.s - what do you think of my sig?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well... it's hard to judge someone who just started ps. I guess it's prretty good when u just started, u did a pretty good job with the font and everthing I think. That's one thing beginning ppl have to learn.

But well, the effect is a bit basic, same with ur sig but I don't like how u put ur name on there. But it's good for someone who isn't very experienced

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like the text on it. Did you make it your self or is it an effect you learned to do?

the bg it self is very basic. Once you really get into photoshop the stuff you will make will be much better.

Best answers
Most of the effects I do are learned from other websites, thats how i learn best. I know the effect is basic but I hope to get better and better, like they say "pratice makes prefect".

Thanks for the input and just after 10mins of me posting the thread :)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its pretty nice just looks like a ripple and a twirl tho... Butn ice font good job for a beginner!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by OWA
Its pretty nice just looks like a ripple and a twirl tho... Butn ice font good job for a beginner!
No offence but that Ripple/Twirl is better than anything I've seen you make.. Please, Don't act like a smart ass.. Everyones got things to learn still don't put em down like that, When I wasn't that great I was always put down the same way.. Now look at me..

Anyways, Good job man for a couple months its better than I would expect :) And as judge said, Simplicity is the best. Just try to use a different text and maybe overlay it.. It would probably look better.

Best answers
just started using ps? months ago... mm.. i've had it for about a month.. mayb a bit more... eh... nice tho

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
just started using ps? months ago... mm.. i've had it for about a month.. mayb a bit more... eh... nice tho
Like I said I don't use photoshop that much just now and again, I got other things to do like school work.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Spitfire
No offence but that Ripple/Twirl is better than anything I've seen you make.. Please, Don't act like a smart ass.. Everyones got things to learn still don't put em down like that, When I wasn't that great I was always put down the same way.. Now look at me..
I'll act anyway I choose to act. All I did is say hwo he did it. my god I knew somthing I dun care I said it was good. just chill man he didn't care and it isn't anything big. :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it! I really like the Black Hole text, but not so much the "Place Unknown" text. It's a good job for a beginners project!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty good

Like the text and the floating rocks give it a nice effect

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For just starting off, it's pretty good. I don't think it could be used very well as a wallpaper though. I like the effects you added by using those rocks. Oh, and black holes are usually out in space, not in goo. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom