Black and White 2

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It's gone gold. It will be released Oct. 7 (for U.S.A and U.K)

If you don't know what BnW is, in a nutshell it is a game where you get to be a god. Fun stuff. I am really looking forward to it.

This link will take you to the BnW2 forums to a thread with a faq explaining the game far better than I could.

http://allboards.lionhead.com/showthread.php?t=95378

Best answers
cant wait til this game comes out i wanna bish slap that monkey again and drown children.......there nothing wrong with me <_<>_>

Best answers
Old news, but whatever.

Wolfies, for t3h win! \o/

Tigers = lame!

Best answers
are you sure on the 7th as the date local ebgames told me the 5th. Oh well its on the way home from school so i'll stop by on the 5th anyway.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Black and white ruled just for this

"Your people need wood"

I can't wait til this one comes out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have alot of stuff to get, I think i'm gonna wait on this one a bit first. But i've been watching it ever since it was announced. I loved the first one.

BURN LITTLE PEOPLE! BURN AND BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER!

Best answers
i might install B&W 1 just for something to do, maybe could have an online game if that still works

G
Dark Vegeta13 said:
cant wait til this game comes out i wanna bish slap that monkey again and drown children.......there nothing wrong with me <_<>_>
and now torture it! ^^
my PC will never be able to run B&W2, I mean man WOW speak about detail, they have a ant simulator. look at the grass and you will see lil' bugs running around in it.

Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
comes out on the 4th so it is out today =D =D

Amazon.com is your friend
Actually, it's friday. The said it on the site a few weeks ago: october 7th.

Good for me, since I can't do jack until Saturdays, anyways... Oh, wait, no school Friday... WOOT FOR SPENDING OVER $100 ON GAMES AND OTHER STUFF YOU DON'T NEED!!!!

Edit: They even said it today...
"... Next topic of discussion; the release date! We were led to believe that there would be a worldwide simultaneous release for Black&White 2 on the 7th October 2005. Logistically this was not possible :(, so we’re looking at the following release dates; 7th October for the USA, the UK and Ireland. The rest of Europe will get the game on 14th October"
Clicky

It's not released until Friday (as in, in the stores).... Amazon SHIPS today to people who've pre-ordered it.

Best answers
well i guess i'll tell you tommorow, i called ebgames today and they said they are in fact getting them on the 5th.

Best answers
apparently it does, i am in fact installing it right now, its 4 disks and i can't wait :D.

Best answers
I really can't wait to play this game and see how it plays out.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to wait until I get my new computer before I buy this one. It does look good though.

Best answers
fortnox said:
oh yea, of corse you are, especialy as its wednesday.
last i checked wednsday is the 5th...(if thats not what you meant i'm confused)

G
tolore said:
last i checked wednsday is the 5th...(if thats not what you meant i'm confused)
it comes out on Friday the 7th, and dont say you got it from another country because LionHeart (otr what ever they're called, something with lion in it) are English and the first countries to get it will be UK, Ireland and US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom