Black and White 2

Best answers
if you pre ordered from amazon and ebgames ect then u would of got it on the 4th but if not u will be able to buy it on the 7th

Best answers
i got it in the good old US of A, i preordered it and it came in on the 5th to my local EBgames, which is exactly when they told me it would like a month ago. What possible reason would i have to lie about that?

Best answers
tolore said:
i got it in the good old US of A, i preordered it and it came in on the 5th to my local EBgames, which is exactly when they told me it would like a month ago. What possible reason would i have to lie about that?

I think if u provided pics of the select screen, etc, then they might believe you, or if u can scan ur case, because theres alot of liars online, its not a big deal, its just if they catch you in a lie then they will hold you on it. Also EB doesn't release games before their release dates, i been doing buisness with them a long time and they won't do it even for me, unless u have someone that wants to lose their job that is.

Best answers

here yah go. i can't scan the case but on the top its a blue hand with pixies chasing a red hand with imps thats chasing it(a circle kind of thing). as for before the release date they said they were getting it on the fifth for pre orders like a month ago.

EDIT: these pictures are form the beggining island, if you wanna be surprised by what creatures you can start with don't look

monkeys glad you picked it.

meet your new and improved conciences

a little taste of an evil creature

Best answers
Photobucket.com

Use it

I don't doubt you could have it... Retailers are not obligated to wait until the official release date to display or hand out pre-orders of the game.

But I WOULD still like to see a little bit of proof.

Best answers
Best answers
Honestly, I can believe him. One of the gamestops I went to had it yesterday, but weren't giving them out till today. I'm not gonna get B&W2 yet because I already have too many games I play (much leaned in Morrowind) so I'd be wasting my money for a while.

On the side note -- I got Silent Hill 3 three days before the shipment at my nearest Best Buy. Had an add for Circuit City that had a discount and a bonus OST offer, they excepted it :)

Best answers
Good show. I salute you!

... And secretly plan to destroy you for having it and making the Wolf cry...

Hope I get my hands on the game before I finish it!! *shakes fist in anger*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Black and white ruled just for this

"Your people need wood"

I can't wait til this one comes out.
Oh! Oh! I got it! I must have heard that hundreds of times and I never caught the joke...

Thanks for the heads up. I saw the review on IGN, but never saw the release date. Im definitely buying this, no question.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I work at a gamestop and we had it and were selling it yesterday.

DMW

Best answers
Dudes and Dudetts(if there are any),i was such a cruel god,it ruled cuz you can throw ppl across the freakin' map.Awesomness.Im picking this up after i buy some other things,Go black wolves!!!

Best answers
lol your gonna hate me for what i did to teh wolf after the game actually started, my cow pimp slapped it into submission, many many times :D. of course i spent way too much time in the first level(real level at least) making my cow pump iron. It wasn't even a fair fight :).

edit: if you enjoy throwing people theres a new god ability that your going to enjoy very much, you can buy a multi pick up, i'll post a screenshot in a bit its hilariouse.

buwahaha fly minions fly

edit: bleh that was much smaller that i expected, go here for a bigger pic http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=323392

Best answers
i cant see... does any one know where i could get a copy of Bw1? do u need a cd key?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been playing B&W2 for the past few hours. It's AWESOME. I'm surprised, but it runs extremely well even on the highest settings on my computer. (9800XT)

G
awsome, I belive you now lol. sounds fun, what are the requirements anyway?

Best answers
sry kinda off topic...

is reg B&W in zip form 851.7KB?

Best answers
unfortunently the system requirements thing was on a sticker that you have to remove to open the box, which i of course threw away, so i can't tell yah the system specs, sorry(it might be somewhere else but i'm too stupid to find it).

Best answers
bioball said:
sry kinda off topic...

is reg B&W in zip form 851.7KB?
... No... it's a CD... and is over 100 mb (200-500, I think. Been so long...)

The system requirements are -- get this! -- on the website for the game >_> www.bwgame.com

Click "About" on the left.

You don't need a really good computer to run it... Just a good computer to run it BEAUTIFULLY...

Since I'm short on time, the specs are close to:

1.4 ghz processor
256 mb ram
64 mb vid card w/ 1.1 pixel shader

Bare bones specs... I surpass them, so I'm happy... or will be, once the Walmart here in lil ol Welland Ontario stops being retarded and gets video games when they're SUPPOSED to...

Best answers
thank you... i wont even try dling... it's gonna be hell finding a place to buy from...

Best answers
this game is pretty sweet, its a mix of Age of empires and Black & White there are some stuff, The game is looking gd and i picked the wolf =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom