Bioshock: Infinite

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The powers they wield were an accident, but they were murdered at the behest of Comstock.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think their existence outside of space-time was caused by Comstock's sabotage.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, they state that pretty explicitly. Comstock sends Fink to sabotage the machine they use to open tears because they're the only two who know that Anna isn't really Comstock's daughter. They die while operating the machinery, but now they exist across all of space time, making them basically gods. The entire game takes place because they're trying to settle the score and, I guess, help out Elizabeth. Since taking action would **** everything up, they send Booker in their place. He's the Gordon to their G-Man.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had no idea you were so verbose.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo dawg I be strate trippin wit my xlent spech yo

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Deverz... it burns the grammar nazi inside of me...

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just finished the game(on medium difficulty) and boy it sure had a great story. I really got involved and attached so they really did a great job here.
I also like everything about quantum physics stuff so this made a perfect match. Kinda made me thing about Stein's Gate and the mechanics of the Many Worlds Theory.
As a game BI was good and entertaining but not a 10/10. I mean, there were some things that seemed like a step back from the previous Bioshock game-play enhancements.
Examples would be: two weapon carry mode, most suit upgrades are boring and useless because you only end up using a few (not much of a reward for exploring every corner of Columbia), it's similar with the Vigors because you only end up using two or three, no map and i think these are the most important that i can remember.
The ending was something that i was suspecting(Booker/Comstock) but not at the depth that it was revealed to be. I mean... it took me a bit to digest the whole thing but after reading this thread i understood it better.
Overall it's a great game that blends the story and game-play into a balanced product, a game that i most definitely recommend to everyone. So it gets a 9/10 from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom