bike concept

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just yeah, quick bike concept, not very detailed, but i wanted timmy to have a robust bike that cud handle riding for long times in the desert... so here's what i got for a quick one =\

Best answers
I saw "bike concept" on the main forum menu and your name underneath, i was like "come on let this be davids thread and not a reply in someone elses" :D
I like the design, the bike looks very "desert warrior" which is cool. I also like the loose rendering on the floor and the tighter rendering on the bike, makes it pop :)

Best answers
Looks like a tank on two wheels, I'm pretty sure it would be an exceellent candidate for 'armour plated motorcycle of the year' award.

Very cool design, the Anarchy symbol adds a 'fallout'ish nastalgia

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol heh, its not too good imo, it looks too simple.. i really have to get back into drawing =\. Its ment to be heavily armoured too =P so im glad it looks like a tank on two wheels. The only purpose of the background is to make it "pop" cuz it looked pretty dull on a white background =P. I forgot that the bike is ment to be capable of flight... and well it doesnt look like a flying bike right now :x so im gonna draw some more designs, see what i come up with ^_^ thanks for the comments.

oh, this is something i did a few weeks ago, and couldnt be bothered to finish:

i didnt finish it cuz timmy and the floor looked... odd for some reason, i might go back to it if i can be bothered =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man if you'd only color Timmy that thing would be so damn awesome...

Best answers
I like the idea of the bike.. but Im just wondering.. wouldnt it be a bit heavy to drive? I know you want it heavily armed.. but why dont you try to make it look more organic? this looks more like a tank than a swift, quick, bike. try to look at some cool motor cycles.. and i know you said that you were happy with the tank-like design.. but it looks kinda hard to function and stuff.. so just try to figure out minor details and im sure it will work out fine!

nice to see you drawing again !!! :-D

the world needs more artist!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tales said:
I like the idea of the bike.. but Im just wondering.. wouldnt it be a bit heavy to drive? I know you want it heavily armed.. but why dont you try to make it look more organic? this looks more like a tank than a swift, quick, bike. try to look at some cool motor cycles.. and i know you said that you were happy with the tank-like design.. but it looks kinda hard to function and stuff.. so just try to figure out minor details and im sure it will work out fine!
hehe, i know exactly what you mean, i will deffinately do what you said, i should start researching before i work on my concepts =P. Thanks for the advice, i appreciate it =]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So you can post on here, but you can't sign on msn to talk to your friends.....nice -_-.

Anyway, the bike looks cool, tho a bit heavy, like tales said. And the other picture looks fantastic in my humble opinion, you should just CG Timmy as well :p.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=\ sorry man, i cant be arsed with msn atm, lifes complicated enough. Thanks for the comment though. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom