bigpack 8.4 download?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I understand this question is over used but I have read the stickies and alot of threads and all the links posted in them get me no where. I was wondering if anyone had a working link to download the bigpack 8.4. thank you kindly

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
did, Too :p, search the forums, , the the link at the Steamfriends is an Empty rar, it even says File size 0 ,,
Just because the site says its an empty file, doesn't mean the file itself is. Ever tried downloading it?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank you soo much for the link I was driving myself crazy looking. I have download the link and safed it to my desktop. then I put and unzipped (with winrar) the folder in my halflife folder under esf and I can see the models when selecting a character in the game but it doesnt seem to want to play them (then again I could see the models when selecting a character when I only had esx r2 installed, example. goku 4) Did i unzip this folder in the right location? Also when I create a game and try to add a bot it doesnt let me choose from all the characters only the ones that were original to esf is this the case or is there a way to spawn any bot into your game? thank you again for all your help

---------- Double Post below was added at 05:03 PM has been merged with this post created at 04:53 PM ----------

Thank you soo much for the link I was driving myself crazy looking. I have download the link and safed it to my desktop. then I put and unzipped (with winrar) the folder in my halflife folder under esf and I can see the models when selecting a character in the game but it doesnt seem to want to play them (then again I could see the models when selecting a character when I only had esx r2 installed, example. goku 4) Did i unzip this folder in the right location? Also when I create a game and try to add a bot it doesnt let me choose from all the characters only the ones that were original to esf is this the case or is there a way to spawn any bot into your game? thank you again for all your help

Also when creating a game I go to change my character (by hitting "c" in the game) and some of the characters will not let me select them. when i try to select them Mr. satan says "its a trick" and nothing happens. I know this sounds funky but has anyone else encountered this problem.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you have 31 characters then you have ECXS RC2

If you have 33 characters then you have ECX RC2 with Big pack

Thats the easiest way to check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom