Biggest gaming accomplishments?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you feel are your biggest gaming accomplishments? Things that you really didn't think you'd be able to do, and you managed to do it anyway.

1) Beating DMD mode on Devil May Cry 3
2) 100% on Vice City (San Andreas next)
3) 100% on Final Fantasy X (X-2 next)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i don't have much but as far as it goes:

1)Spyro 2 for ps1 (twice i beat it for some reason)
2)NSF: underground1
3)HL2 (but then again who hasn't :p)

im currently playing most wanted, havent really playerd much single player games lately

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Kotor 2: I defeated Darth Sion in 3 hits (until he finally gave up and died).
2) Freelancer: I own a Capital ship on a server. Took me 2 weeks to get, but I finally got it. Now the clan I'm in routinely attacks other clan systems.
3) Xenogears: I found and bought everything. EVERYTHING.
4) Final Fantasy 7: I got all of the Master Materia without cheating.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) 151 pokemon in Pokemon red =/ (Gameshark of course)
2) Getting all the chaos/super emeralds in Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles
3)Probably pulling off some sickass combo in Super Smash Brothers Melee or some other fighting game
4) Finding the 0 level in Toe Jam and Earl for Sega Genesis

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its possible to get 151 in Red (and Blue). Mew is in there, but you can only catch him via a glitch. I managed to get 151 and my friend got 152 (Pokemon 00 - Missingno, corrupts the save file though and makes the game go all exorcist on you).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Its possible to get 151 in Red (and Blue). Mew is in there, but you can only catch him via a glitch. I managed to get 151 and my friend got 152 (Pokemon 00 - Missingno, corrupts the save file though and makes the game go all exorcist on you).
Ah, yes I forgot about Mew, I got him through game shark, gonna go fix that...I never captured Missingno, only used it to get like 300 of those rare candy things.

Best answers
  • Beating MGS3 in 3 hours on European Extreme and got the rank Foxhound
  • FF7 - Three of all master materia plus all weapons destroyed (Knights Of The Round Table + Mimic/Mime or whatever it was called FTW!)
  • FF10 - Did every single thing possible in it (dark aeons etc.) I didn't bother doing FFX-2 because it was pretty much the Dead or Alive Beach VollyBall extreme of FF >_<
  • Managed to beat the Tanker episode in MGS2 within 13 minutes (no kills, no continues, didn't get spotted on European Extreme.) Heres a pic
  • Castlevania Sotn - highest possible percentage.
  • FF8 - Getting to level 100 on all my characters before reaching the fourth disk.
  • CSS - Flash Bang Kill!

I'll add more later when I think of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I never captured Missingno, only used it to get like 300 of those rare candy things.
It's better that you don't, unless you do it on an emulator so you can back up the save first. You get random encounters and glitches and weird stuff like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HL2 in less than a week the first time around.

Best answers
Beating Zelda: OoT ^_^
Beating Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight
Beating Seiken Densetsu III

Those're all I can think of... All of "satisfactory" game experiences have been when I was younger, and used cheats and walkthroughs.... Sad :( But they were still oh, so fun.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's see. Getting all the chaos emeralds in Sonic 2 legitly, um... Playing through and beating FF1 on the NES legitly... Beating Super Mario Bros on the NES, as my mom wouldn't get me any more games until I beat it :D

Come to think of it, beating a lot of NES/Genesis/older console games was kinda tough as some of them liked to make it almost hopeless to win.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My goal is to kick Sarutobi's ass in ESF. Does that count?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you do it...yes.

Ive got 99% capsules on B3...i'm only missing a couple but I don't know what they are and frankly i'm past caring. Annoyingly i'm in pretty much the same situation with B1 + B2 too. It's those irritating random capsule shops. I'm not really sure why i'm typing this. End.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I was young, I broke Super Mario Bros 3. before anyone else, and it was strictly due to the fact that I saw the movie "The Wizard" and knew where the first whistle was.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
- Beating OoT.
- Beating Contra (NES)
- Being a total bad ass at Soul Calibur 2.
- Likewise for Armored Core 1-3.
- Beating FF7.
- Beating Star Fox 64 on Hard.
- Getting all Medals on said game.
- Beating Zelda: A Link To The Past (GBA)
- Beating Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Probably some others too. These are just off the top of my head.

Best answers
- Using Mitsurugi to beat the hell out of my button bashing friend playing as Maxi on Soul Calibur 2
- Completing Super Metroid when I was around 6 or 7
- Finishing Ninja Gaiden. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it on hard soon.
- Finishing Super Ghouls and Ghosts when I was young. I kid you not, I have a hard time getting past the first level now.

Best answers
Gaining the rank of grandmaster ninja and assasin on all my levels for tenchu wrath of heaven, i love that game.

Being able to woop some of the best DOAU players for a while, now i got bad cause i quit for a bit.

Parrying 50+ enemies in the same room on God Mode in God of war, and somehow living through it all where i thhought i was a gonner.

Beating Scion of Sorcery when the game was awful, same island 3 chars dun dun dun!

Best answers
Compeleting Super Metroid in 2 hours and 5 minutes and compeleting Metroid Fusion in 2 hours and 2 minutes.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basicly beating all the spyro games on PS1. (Excluding the secret portals after you kill the final bosses.) '

Beating Starfox64 (Boy I loved that game. I beat both Andross' too.)
Beating Ocarina of Time(I also loved that game, one of my current favorite games of all. Hopefully I can get a gameshark and go through the previous versions of Zelda 64.)
Almost beating both Banjo Kazooie games on n64.
Beating Halo 1 Single Player.
Almost beating Kingdom Hearts.
Getting to play Jade Cocoon again :p
Beating Sonic Adventures on dream cast.
Getting past the first dungeon in Ocarina of Time. (Hell, when I first got that game, I was stuck in that dungeon for like 6 months, lol. I had no idea you had to burn the webs)

And that's about all I can think of right now.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Winning with 800 barbarian units against an army of 3000 roman units in Rome total war.(We both had strongest units and computer was on hard)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom