Bigger Powerlevels?

Discord Member
Best answers
What do you mean new. The "training" bar was in since about the second open beta.
second open beta? i only remember one open beta for 1.3 .... and that one's horrid. didnt notice an extra training bar.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
second open beta? i only remember one open beta for 1.3 .... and that one's horrid. didnt notice an extra training bar.
The CF bar was split in 2.

As for the open beta there were about 20 or so releases, with every major update we had a public open beta release to get the community to help test the game. What we got were complaints and whining with no one even looking at the bugs list to see whats reported and what not.

So we decided to let the people who actually helped join the testers and stop making any more open betas.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
What? that doesnt make sense i remember babidi saga, goku's power level was 3000 at SSJ1, gohan was at SSJ2 and goku and gohan were nearly evenly matched.

So you gain over 100 billion by SSJ3, sounds to like this can be ignored and left to be 6000-9000 PL.
i think it doesnt matter how much the powerlevel of each character is because most of them can raise there powerlevels anyway. goku can be a supersaiyan and still have ah powerlevel by 1. and after all, powerlevel is not everything you still need skill to be strong :D but my idea for Esf final to maybe include the kaioken attack. when you overpower with goku in the basic form so you can see how the aura become from white/blue to red, and makes him twice strong but with draining his lifepoints till the time of the overpowering status be over. i hope you understand what i was trying to say, im realy sorry but my english isnt very well ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom