Best answers
check this out. i made the kamehameha sprite as big as it could get with sprite veiw and wizard. ill have a download limk vey soon. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm the head looks wierd, it looks like a square, smootheri t out , otherwise, awesome

and no it will not make te explsion bigger

Best answers
you CAN'T make the explosion sprite bigger. It's coded. How could you POSSIBLY make it bigger, since the size of the explosion is dependent on the strength of the attack, your power level, and how much ki you put into the attack? How can you make the explosion bigger than it's supposed to be, since the size of the beam doesn't really affect how you get hit by the attack, but the size of the explosion determines whether or not you get hit by it.

Best answers
theres sprites called exp1 explosion and explosion beam. but i made them bigger and i really didn't make it much bigger.

Best answers
Well Mr. it is because your sprites last layer of blue is bigger than the sprite box. Black is transparent, and your last layer over laps to make it square. Hope I helped you.

Best answers
it doesnt look as big as the one in the screenshot... kinda looks just like venguards please fix.

Best answers
I like it alot

The edges........i dont mind, i think it makes it look better in some way, not sure why, but it looks good liek that

Likes its an aura or something o_o

Best answers
As you can notice the edges of the kameha sprite are actually clipped,giving a square appearance.Changing the size of the sprite to fit the sides can work.I prefer making the kameha sprite aura a bit jagged though....

whats the sprite size limit??I just want to know so that I can make a kameha sprite that covers you whole screen.:p

Best answers
:] the idea is good, but the beam is SO big, most of the time you won't see the enemy:laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom