bigger characters

Best answers
the players are so small and so hard to see even from a short distance , i think they should be bigger

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any bigger and you wont be able to see in front of you. like frieza form2, hes so big, its hard to see around him. i dont think they should be bigger.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would make it alot like DMZ, and if u played it, u know that those models are quite big, and u can hardly see something :S

Best answers
well i think it should be a bit bigger so we can actually see more, not too big like dmz like u said

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the characters are to small for you :
Use a smaller resolution.

The bigger the resolution the smaller the pixels so the smaller a character seems. Just lower the resolution and they'll look bigger :).

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
If the characters are to small for you :
Use a smaller resolution.

The bigger the resolution the smaller the pixels so the smaller a character seems. Just lower the resolution and they'll look bigger :).
-UltraPerfectCell
And at the same time reduce the graphics' quality? Sheer genious.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, i also think that you don't get to see the characters enough, so that's why i came up with this idea.. zooming function.. take a look if you wanna.. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=26263&highlight=upgraded+scouter+zooming

Best answers
Why would you want them any bigger? You know what a good idea would be though, to make the maps bigger, scale down the characters to a smaller size and then make the camera zoom in behind them and make then look like normal size. This would make the maps much bigger if it were possible. Then it would be possible for much more larger maps(bigger then s2k snakeway v2). That was a bit off topic, but making characters larger isn't a good idea, no point they look fine.

Best answers
I think it would be cool to do a saiyan monkey transformation...your power level could increase tenfold but EVERYBODY on the map would be trying to take you down...heh heh heh...

*note* I didnt say it would be a GOOD idea, just a cool one :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SsJ-SonGohan said:
Why would you want them any bigger? You know what a good idea would be though, to make the maps bigger, scale down the characters to a smaller size and then make the camera zoom in behind them and make then look like normal size. This would make the maps much bigger if it were possible. Then it would be possible for much more larger maps(bigger then s2k snakeway v2). That was a bit off topic, but making characters larger isn't a good idea, no point they look fine.
Funny thing you should mention that. The team actually uses that method to make the maps larger. And I believe they've scaled them down the models as small as possible to make the maps as large as possible.

this is exactly why we don't want larger models, and why the models have large diamonds over their heads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom