Bigfoot?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pic isnt even hosted by angelfire...

Best answers
Yah, Bigfoot is fake for sure, that picture is fake and the whole legend of bigfoot is fake (if you want to call it a legend). If he was real, we (humanity and all its technology) would have found him already, and hasnt this "legend" gone on for over 150-200 years already? and if so, wouldnt that make bigfoot 200 years old?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We just recently found a live specimen of the giant squid. It wasn't even on purpose. Thing is, we don't know jack about our planet.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
The pic isnt even hosted by angelfire...
It's working now... And indeed, I believe you just solved this whole thing. Well done.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Yah, Bigfoot is fake for sure, that picture is fake and the whole legend of bigfoot is fake (if you want to call it a legend). If he was real, we (humanity and all its technology) would have found him already, and hasnt this "legend" gone on for over 150-200 years already? and if so, wouldnt that make bigfoot 200 years old?

Because I think we all know that if something like Bigfoot really existed, it would be only one animal, because the laws of biology wouldn't apply to it because of some reason like it was the only one of its kind on the planet because that makes a whole crapload of sense.

Don't be dull, people who believe in BF (myself included) aren't your ignorant hicks who believe in some tall tale. There is the possibility of an American gorilla that is unlike any known today. People who believe in BF believe in a species, not a single entity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom