Bigfoot?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Considering his widely accepted average appearance, i'm pretty sure it's safe to say he's a variation of the primate species.... so... yeah...
Indeed, most point to Giantlopithicus as the culprit. If that's the case, Bigfoot has more raw processing power than humans, which means he can be more clever than us in a primal situation. For Humans, our strong point is language, which all others lacked except Neanderthalis, which may still survive in parts of Asia. Of all the Cryptids to pick on, the "giant apes" are the most likely to exist, with plenty of physical evidence, low population concentrations in the areas they exist, and plenty of eyewitness accounts.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah well see they also believe that bigfoot could be the missing link between us and apes. I on the other hand, believe that Bigfoot is a Giantlopithicus that somehow avoided dying out.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeti, Sasquatch, and Bigfoot are found throughout the world. In South America there's a little foot (tiny little humanoid monkey guy that runs around and stuff; yes I named him Little Foot). There are many types of cats, dogs, humans, and apparently Big..feet..as well. Variations of the Bigfoot include but are not limited to size, fur color, smell, and sounds (yep, people have recorded weird ass sounds in various parts in the world where bigfoot have been seen, and since it doesnt sound like any other animal they say its bigfoot).

Yeti vs. Lochness Monster

Who wins?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Actually Loch ness is real.
Don't you mean, Loch Ness Monsters? The loch-ness myth, story, tale, whatever you want to call it is over 1500 years old. So this is either one damn old dinosaur, or there are lots, and they're having babies. Which leads me to wonder why no skeletal evidence of dead ones have been found yet, if they have been searching the floor of the loch, or for that matter, why none have floated up.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, a carcass of something resembling a plesiosaur was picked up by Japanese fisherman but they threw it back into the ocean because of it's smell.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Actually, a carcass of something resembling a plesiosaur was picked up by Japanese fisherman but they threw it back into the ocean because of it's smell.
Cite your sources plz.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Ah well see they also believe that bigfoot could be the missing link between us and apes. I on the other hand, believe that Bigfoot is a Giantlopithicus that somehow avoided dying out.
Funny you should mention that. A couple of weeks ago, we were discussion primate evolution in my Anthropology lecture, and we did discuss that Giantlopithicus was the precursor to most of (if not all) the "myths" involving a large, primate-like figure (Yeti, Abominable Snowman, Bigfoot, Sasquatch, etc.).

It isn't inconceivable that one, or even a few, of those particular primates could be fairing well today. We discussed much of what Cuc stated previously, with particular emphasis on the areas in which these primates are believed to be living.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Actually, many people believe that to be a partially decomposed Shark carcas.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Many people also believe it to be a plesiosaur. The scientists who claimed it was a shark didn't do any kind of analysis on the corpse meaning theres no way to prove its either animal. In my opinion, that isn't a shark. Sharks have pretty large jaws. Their teeth protrude from their mouth, and as you can see in that pic, that isn't the case. If we could actually see the bottom of the corpse to see if it had a tail fin, that would probably solve our little dilemma.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I don't understand is, why are these myths that ppl catch on tape ALWAYS, and I mean always blurry or something is covering them up, or they are VERY far away, simply becasue it is...... f-a-k-e!!
If anyone here that believes they are true can show me a proper video with no blurry stuff, not far away or anything in the way and it's not a dumb pic of a person in a mask or something then I may have some believe in that myth afterwards, then we can tell the whole world!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we had irrefutable evidence of it's existence, this thread wouldn't exist. Then again, just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Show me what dark matter looks like. I dare you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I've never heard such a balogna story in my life. Obviously these fishermen realised it resembled the loch ness monster of sorts, otherwise they wouldn't have taken the picture.

So, let's look at it this way, regardless of the smell, that thing if valid would be worth millions in tourism money. There is no chance in hell someone would throw it away simply because it smelled bad.

Hi! I'm a hoax! What's your name?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
I've never heard such a balogna story in my life. Obviously these fishermen realised it resembled the loch ness monster of sorts, otherwise they wouldn't have taken the picture.

So, let's look at it this way, regardless of the smell, that thing if valid would be worth millions in tourism money. There is no chance in hell someone would throw it away simply because it smelled bad.

Hi! I'm a hoax! What's your name?
There wasn't a lochness monster craze during the time the photo was taken. No one cared.

And my name is Zeonix. Wanna be friends?

Finally found it. Irrefutable evidence that Bigfoot does exist. If anyone isn't convinced of his existence after seeing this footage, then they must be crazy:

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Dude in a costume running around.

Fatal_CobraX said:
A very unreliable recording which if something can be seen it's probably some kids fooling around, one of them in a costume.

I'm not saying a branch of overgrown hairy agile sapiens dont habiatate some part of this world, because it is quite possible that they do and we have never seen them. I'm also not saying "dinosaur like"-fish creatures don't habitate the bottom of some very deep water nobody has ever been able to explore. But the one and only Bigfoot and Nessie are made up tales to atract tourists, make faithful people waste money investigating and scare little children. Period.

Mad_AxMan said:
Lmao.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just clicked on it and it worked <_<.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He obviously made the link not work as a joke...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom