BIG SUGGESTION PLZ READ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say it would be great if SSJ would have a calm aura effect for first transformations but again.. This drops fast by goku and vegeta so it would only be for a few seconds unless they keep it up.

maybe make 2 lvls in aura. calm which uses less ki but does increase, and current which burns like hell and also increases like hell.

Also SSJ does burn up ki in the show, ust not alot. Its the transformation itself whihc is the biggest spender. And ESF has exactly the same system. Lateron you see them stay SSJ longer cause they manage it better, restricting ki energyloss. But its still there, a main reason why vegeta (in his own mind, not alloud) praised goku for traning stamina instead of speed. This means he could maintain SSJ longer and not waste the initial ki needed for the burst.

Best answers
thats a great idea, but could you please explain what you mean by 2lvl auras? do u think there should be one aura you can always paly with, and one to attack with?
plz expalin cuz i dont seem to understand even though i think its a wonderful idea :)

mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom