Best answers
i edited a model now im done but ....

When i compile a .qc file ( in milkshape)

he loads everything, but every time when he had the last smd file loaded the milkshape program is stuck. ( i also tried to remove the last one but then he gets stuck on the second last one, i have also tried to remove all of them and only let look_idle be there he gets stuck on that one ) when the program is stuck i have to restart the program..

please help me

Best answers
that happened to me i know what it is!!! the skins are in rgb colour you need to change them and put them into a indexed mode then it will work :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the only answer is, have you compiled your skins into indexed colour? if not, it will always crash while compiling models

Best answers
yes!!! thats just what i needed to find out!!! gotenks will be done when i get home now!!! woooooooooooooooot why couldnt u guys answer this in my thread? lol

ZuL

Best answers
Darn, I hoped it would be that problem, but it wasn't :S I am working for 2 mods, and I was going to do a little meteorite, but I have the image in 256x256, It's in Indexed Colour, it has no transparency, one "idle" animation, and a properly made .qc file. Still, it does not seem i can compile it, it crashes like U. Trunks said...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... if your down to extreme levels and dont know what to do, if its importent, send it me and ill see what i can do.

Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
yes!!! thats just what i needed to find out!!! gotenks will be done when i get home now!!! woooooooooooooooot why couldnt u guys answer this in my thread? lol

ooo ooo do we get it first...?

and U.Trunks did you solve it?

Best answers
Originally posted by ZuL
Darn, I hoped it would be that problem, but it wasn't :S I am working for 2 mods, and I was going to do a little meteorite, but I have the image in 256x256, It's in Indexed Colour, it has no transparency, one "idle" animation, and a properly made .qc file. Still, it does not seem i can compile it, it crashes like U. Trunks said...

didnt you read the anouncement your not alous to have the You are poll thingies in your sig anymore....

Best answers
thanx man the 256 colour was the problem
now it's working fine accept one thing when i play with my character and when i shoot a beam the beam is coming through his stomic , that something im working on

but if some one have an advise please reply

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by U.Trunks
thanx man the 256 colour was the problem
now it's working fine accept one thing when i play with my character and when i shoot a beam the beam is coming through his stomic , that something im working on

but if some one have an advise please reply
you probably diddnt compile it right or using the wrong namr oe character..

Best answers
nope its the bone controller you have to make them in the .qc .good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom