big problem with esf 1.3 openbeta final

Best answers
hello!

i´ve a realy big problem with the openbeta final :( i can start the game over steam but when i start creating server or searching server there only come the loading screen not more:(

pls help^_^

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
hello!

i´ve a realy big problem with the openbeta final :( i can start the game over steam but when i start creating server or searching server there only come the loading screen not more:(

pls help^_^
So, your saying that it won't get passed the loading screen? Maybe your comp isn't that fast and it takes some time to load. Or try going to Create server, click on Game and check the box that says LAN Game.

Best answers
no my comp isn´t slow ^^

hmm no there is still the problem :/

there are only the words "server are..."

Best answers
ok i tried it more than 5 times but i have a screenshot before the game freezed

it´s in german the words mean connecting to server after that loading follows another loading same that this but only with the words "server are sparst" in german "server werden gesparst" i haven´t found a correctly meaning for sparst sorry :(

edit: sorry but i can´t upload this scrrenshot :/ it says upload failed pls add me in icq 560403528

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i tried it more than 5 times but i have a screenshot before the game freezed

it´s in german the words mean connecting to server after that loading follows another loading same that this but only with the words "server are sparst" in german "server werden gesparst" i haven´t found a correctly meaning for sparst sorry :(

edit: sorry but i can´t upload this scrrenshot :/ it says upload failed pls add me in icq 560403528

i dont have ICQ

Upload it to imageshack.us and post the link ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And it freezes at that spot?

Question are you making a LAN game or an internet game?

Best answers
i wanna play first time with bots but when i connect to a internet server it freezed to after that loading the loadstripe begins loading over this loading stripes are the words server are "gesparst" (in german) it´s the loading after conecting to server

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you cant play the OB with bots anyway.

Is this a particular server or any server?

Best answers
any server i can only close the window when its freezed with strg+alt+entf

Best answers
i can play now i reinstalled the game and started half life before i started that game

Best answers
hey i have a problem i followed directions to download esf off youtube and i have downloaded all correct downloads though when i go to install the esfb123 it wont let me click install, how do i get past this??

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
hey grega can you explain me why the status screens on the main site are different then the status screens on esf open beta final? the grafic is wonderful but there isn´t a server for it :(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause the thing you see on the main site is the inteam. Basically ESF got updated since the Open Beta and you see the results on the main site.

Allso there is no released version of ESF that has the stuff you see on the main site. Since we stopped with the whole open beta thing, cause it wasnt successfull for what it was, we went back to haveing an inteam version only untill finished.

Best answers
ohh ok but i think the open beta final was a nice idea it was a new world for many player but only improvings from this idea will bring a come back ;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ohh ok but i think the open beta final was a nice idea it was a new world for many player but only improvings from this idea will bring a come back ;)
The open beta failed its pourpouse.

It was supposed to be a publiuc beta testing version where the public helps find bugs in the game. In the end we recived about 10% bug reports and 90% whining why its so buggy.

So we decided to stop the open beta builds since it was clearly a failed atempt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom