BIG PICS - partial nudity - come crit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

crit/comment, when i put him into mudbox tomrrow, i'll make any adjustments that are suggested. within reason.

Best answers
Very... VERY nice work right there! =X

One crit tho: Legs are a little bit too short.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy011 said:
Very... VERY nice work right there! =X

One crit tho: Legs are a little bit too short.
Yea I agree...if his arms were fully extended down then his finger tips would be at his knees and I don't think that's normal.

But yes great work I wish I had his physique.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after how i learned the Anatomy
- Hands begin where the pelvis area end/middle
- hands end at the half /abit more up of the upper leg
- biceps ends where the 6th rib is
- the body has the width of the head x2 1/2

now crits for the forarm mesh:

( left bottom / right top)

you should maybe make the polyflow abit different for it, its seems like a simply extruded part with a few cuts in it. just define it abit more with the polyflow.

abit like here (not my work):

you see the arm got abit "rotated" .

the lowerleg has this extra row on the front wich is probably to deep.

the Hands maybe could get some more defination because this part is one of the most important things ever, even in drawing, it describse the Character/Personality. Also this is the main tool the human uses, and its skin is more tighter to the bones/musscles then anything else (probably feet too)

else everything looks pretty nice ;)
just abit more defination would never hurt.

good job! (you got offline yesterday)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

rofl @ this guy.. he looks like "The Rock"

btw, AWSOME MOdel ^^ some proportions may be off like someone above said, but still, to get all the squares flowing evenly like that takes extra effort, xD great job ^^

also, is it just me or is 1 half of the model more detailed then the other o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right side has an oval nipple and the left side has a square nipple..Oh, how funky!

I assume the right side is smoothed and the left side isn't? Would explain the difference in quality that VideoJinx mentioned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
forgot to mention that the basemesh was going to be used for a different model, here's how the torso looks after a round in mudbox:

Tryforce, yeah... if i was only modeling in max, i would have made the arms something like how you described, the only problem is that mudbox isn't too friendly with loops. so i had to be really careful which parts of the model i made with edgelooping techniques, and which parts i kept in a more grid like style.

i would question the use of that reference though, it looks extremely exaggerated.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
AHAHA NICE WORK >=) , most definately the kind of Thing ide like to produce ^^.

I <3 how well the arms are done, I <3 the look of the left arm in the right picture ^^

Everything else looks more then great, but some how that arms stands out 2me ^^

Right now im Thinking about how to make the head, (which shape to start with, ect) and trying figure out how to create / attach the arms to my torso, or should i just extend it from my torso as i make it ^^. I tend to use your model as a "standard 2 try to beat" although i doubt ill do it this early =) T_T

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The collar bone looks off. It sticks too much out from the top of the shoulder.
Other than that it looks pretty good.
I just don't like that the muscles are defined so strong. The skin usually doesn't sit so tight on the muscles. But maybe that's what you're aiming for ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good but yea the collarbone and shoulders need some work. Also his ribs are sticking out WAAAAY too much.

Also his ears are wicked pointy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Refreshing to see something anatomically correct.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ears are a bit pointy like an elf. Also, the nipples need to be more circular. Keep it up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm glad people noticed that i changed the ears so they are pointy... very much like an elf.

lol xD

update coming soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then it should be much much longer and pointier (ears) ;P and a much longer body and arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom