Best answers
can someone make me a cool trunks model or give me the link to one

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WHOULD U STOP MAKING THREADS TRY THE FREAKING REQUEST THREAD U ****ER AND ONE IS BEING MADE U IDOIT!

Best answers
Skinnerfool, he's a n00b. He has like.. 17 posts, most of which were probably on thw newbie forum. You don't have to jump his **** for posting a request thread. For trunks models... try www.redsaiyan.net, or maybe PM pr0.. he might let you in on his models since you're a n00b and haven't flamed him yet..

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr.Bugskin
WHOULD U STOP MAKING THREADS TRY THE FREAKING REQUEST THREAD U ****ER AND ONE IS BEING MADE U IDOIT!
Don't act retarded that will get you banned from the forums.
All you got to say is use the search button or post the links if you know them, not need to call him a f**ker, you are just showing us all how immature you are.
Not to mention showing the mods of the forums another person to get rid off.

Oh almost forgot please check you spelling :p

Best answers
ummm i have flamed pr0 lol, and mr.bugskin get a life would you, try going to a place called mental hosptial yeh it helps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm...im big boss round here and i suggest that we should give him some useful tips, we might as well since he would make another if this is locked now... hmm..
i would reccomend www.redsaiyan.net for models since spin has a nice collection growing ^_^
but theres still enough out there... check for sites under peoples sigs. next time try and keep requests in the request thread, dont like to see these nice forums ruined by spam and flaming ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom