Big Crash Plz help

Best answers
Hi its me again.
Now that i have fixed the vioceicon error but now i bigger problem. When i create a game, it does its consol stuff and then all a sudden crashes to desktop without and error message.
Now this pissing me off, before i smash my computer against the wall can anyone help with this.
I spend 2 days downloading this f*cking game and now it doesn't work
what is up with that.;(

Best answers
Sorry but, even though it took you so long to download this game you may need to re download it from a different location. There may have been some files didnt make it to you, and if it took you two days to download try and find a better place to download, it shouldn't take you two days to download even with 28k. Try Gamershell.

Best answers
i know what happens, It stops at a cetain second right? then it freezes and goes back to windows with an error message. The way i overcome this is i start the game digital paintball and then i load a server from inside digital paintball when it freezes i press escape and it takes me back to the main menu. Now i cant enter any server or create a server if i wish :D

Best answers
Hi

Umm glenn i did download it from gameshell it still is stuffed, but i sort of know whats going on, i am missing the exe file cause without it ofcourse the game won't load because gow do i know when it loads no it comes up with that half life has encounted and error thing, so it is missing its exe file, i have the shortcut but it doesn't help without exe, i think it is esf.exe in the main folder, my esf is running on the halflife.exe but it can't load since there is nothing to load. So if so could one of you send me the exe file from the main folder if it has one. Plz i really wanna download it again. Ummm Ryoto i don't get what you saying umm what is digital paintball.

Best answers
do u have ur video setting up to open gl or direct 3d because this happened to me when i first got the game and i changed the settings and now i can play

Best answers
yes i have but it does the same thing. But instead of crashing to windows it loads an gives you this win xp error "half-life has encounted and error and needs to close" ****.
If it does that then the exe is missing so i am re-downloading it but from an internet cafe since they r using faster modems but thanx for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom