Big Buggs an the game

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are some big buggs an this game one of then is this using simple melee kick him teleport near him and hit him again and thean changing a generic ball this will do like from 30 to 40 or 50 dmg i thing theath this shuld be repari by a simple solution kick him in simple melee and the kicking part will be by the power level if you have a huge powerlevel hit him and he gose in the ground in 1 second this is like the serial and for the big power level he will go more faster and more distant and teleport is spaming maybe use teleport once avre 1 or 2 sec and if you have a small powerlevel to use in kick you will trow him just more foword thean now and is you are to weeak you will not move him and other bugs is swooping in a persone this will do 12 dmg even if he has 30 000 000 or evin more power and he has 1 000 000 this sucks any n00b can kill you like this and some beams like generik beam if you charge a generic ball you cand make it a generic beam it's simple use right click charghing and presing at the same time right click let go of the right click and istat 30 or 40 dmg i know someone ho use this bugs and he thing he is good but i can still defet him :laff: if you can do someting about this this will be greate and add more life to the players balance healt

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from what i can understand off what you are sayying , that from your point of view the game needs more balance (which alot of people will think , but I trust in the team) how is this really a bug anyway , sounds more of a usggestion to me. Sure gen beams do get strong and beams can be spammed , but depending on pl gain/loss setting on a server it shouldn't really matter as Mr.just joined the server can gain some pl from that maybe.

On another note , from what i can understand of what you are sayying , are you calling people who use simple double hit melee teleport tricks a n00b ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could you please use paragraphs and dots, comma's? would make it easier to read i dont understand a word from what you typed...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I killd some one whit this bug simple melee hit once teleport hit again then he hit the wall and teleport again to him hit again he hit the groung hit againg and again in the ground instat kill and he did not even hit me

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
I killd some one whit this bug simple melee hit once teleport hit again then he hit the wall and teleport again to him hit again he hit the groung hit againg and again in the ground instat kill and he did not even hit me
Trust me. The team knows.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is not a bug. It should be moved to suggestions, at the very least.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats no bug sorry ^^

Although i do find it a bit to easy to preform the 2 simplemelee hits its what kiklls your oponent in the fastest possible way.

And belive me a noob cant kill you with taht attack since they normaly dont know how to use teleport :p

Best answers
i have no idea what u just sayed, like no idea man

@grega, but n00bs can just swoop to u -.- ur speed is pretty slow when ur been knockedback and the distance is pretty short so any1 can do double hit, but they dont usually use kiblobls or generic beams/ball after it

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are knockedback you cand use teleport just slow the speed but this is not good beacasu you will be doble hit and if he hit's a wall you can hit him again
I hope you can do someting about this 10x o and if this is at sugestios i got a Trunks sugestion more dmg tu burning attack and burning attack shuld have a right click charge a Ball like in the series ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom