Big Beam

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok we now know how the new beam strugle will look...So i Sugest this:
1.When you strugle the beam should go straight not in every corner.
2.When you pump ki and you are almost equaly the beam should grow like in cell vs gohan kamehameha....
3.If one player is shooting a kmh..and you enter on the line of it...you should dizolv I mean it takes about 3hp per second :D
Super sugestion ends..discuss :]

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. That's something that has to do with the angle which the the beams collide.
2. That would be cool, I don't know if they are implementing that already with the puming Ki feature.
3. Something like that I think is being added for beam stuggles, the only thing is that you are vaporized if your health is too low (I'm not completely sure though).

Best answers
2.It would be nice to see the beams grow but there should be a limit to growing,let's say the beams should grow to 2-3 times their diameter.
3.It would be too spamable,everyone would just fire kamehameha to get XP.
You should dizolve only when you are low on HP.
But nice suggestions

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. I already suggested this one. They've implemented something called the "rubber band effect" to force beams to straighten out rather than make jagged anddirty turns.

2. I like this, but the rate of power increase and size would have to be quite slow and could only reach a certain degree as far as size is concerned. Otherwise, the resulting blast will either kill both beamers, or grow SO big that there's no room to struggle.

3. Vaporization is already being implemented, and explosions are being reduced according to cirumstance (flying, on the ground, etc.) and attack type. Or so I've heard...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you will like to see the beam's like in Mugen to not to move just like a frieza Finger (or like budokai 3) but when you shot you will do dmg not instat kill ? and if so i realy think ESF it's ESF and i like it the way it is

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so your saying your idee it's not inspierd from Budokai 3 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom