Big Beam Struggles And That Following Trail O_o

Best answers
ssj gohan fired a kamehameha at my character (buu) the powerstruggle took us from one side of the map to the other yet the beam struggle was still going.
Even though i was against the map wall there was no crushing damage being taken , and someone managed to advanced melee me.
After that i was able to move around the map with the beam trail attached to me, and ssj gohan was still in powerstruggle with the beam. (but i could move around freely with just a trail attached.)
Thankfully the beam exploded after a while, nuked everyone.
Then for some strange reason my huds graphic images wouldnt display. So i had to re-enter the server o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just a server mis-up. i dont think it was a bug. maybe something occured during the beam struggle that messed up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
r u using steam or won ? i hopr this doesn't happen to me when i get 1.2

Best answers
i had this too.. i was blocking a beam... and suddenly.. i could move with beam.. i could swoop and stuff.. but i coudn't atack or anything... but he could let the beam explode (if he released his mouse button or did a weapon switch) i looked like a walking bomb :S

Best answers
This happened to me on the offical ESFORCES server, and earlier on today on my own lan server against a bot. I am using Steam. The problem only seems to have happened when powerstruggling on the ground, and take crushing damage from the side of the map wall. The damage stops and then you can move around freely while the beam is attached to you.

Here is a screenshot of what happens :

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you know how to reproduce this one yet..?

Best answers
Sorry for the late reply, but its been a while since ive been able to play someone online.
Ok it happened for the #4th time now and this is how i think you reproduce it :
One person fires a kamehameha, the other blockstruggles it on *ground*
The blockstruggler starts receiving crushing damage from the invisible map wall, then crushing damage stops, and you are able to move with the beam attached to you.
(im not sure if the beam firer has to be on ground or in air specifically yet.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom