Big Attacks

Best answers
HEY FOLKS

Question... I know when people start to get good, they get fast. I want to know:

How od you use the big attacks (eg. Friezas Rock throw and disk of uberness) when people get so damn fast? I'm getting the hang of tracking + meleeing them when they do this, but I don't see how big attacks would be used.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing about fully charged attacks is they have a large damage area. The best time to use a fully charged attack is when you have an opponent who's static or if you're at a far distance from any threats.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the thing, most "pros" drop large power moves all together in favor of easy-execute melee/beam combos. They have so little room that they can't sit and wait to charge the attack. What they do for instance, is use simple melee to bash you into the air, you hit the "ceiling" and fall helplessly downward. Then they either finish you with a full power gen-beam, or kill you with kiblobs. Even if you survive, they can polish you off with a couple simple melees. Its all about speed and taking advantage of your surroundings.

Large blasts are typically surprise elements. Unless you're a beam spammer.

Best answers
So...basically beat the hell out of them, and when they are trying to get back on their feet, blast 'em?

I can see Freiza's rock throw working well, since it requires very little Ki, and charges up pretty fast.

I'm seeing her Disk-Throw mainly as a defense against opposing beams...e.g. they launch one, I launch disk and teleport away

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just don't do it continously since that will annoy your opponent, especially with disks or when they're getting up since there are a lot of people that will spend half the time cursing you out.

Disks can't do anything to beams and vice versa, the advantage of disks is that they can kill an opponent with one hit which is why people will get annoyed if you use them too much.

Also Frieza's a he not a she.

Best answers
:p I actually know Freiza's a he, it's just that I remember the show where he had some frickin' purple fingernails, etc...and I think girl.

Or at least metrosexual :laff:

But I don't really care what people say. If you're reasonably observant, then you can easily get out of the way.

Personally, I'm finding disks more useful against beam spammers. Throw one and teleport away if they launch a wave. Either that or use the lazers

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Frieza's laser is annoying. You get knocked back and then the thing hits you like a sniper shot. Too much damage in my opinion. You should at least be able to deflect it like Goku did.

Best answers
Why?

Yeah, the laser is pretty awesome..but to get it, Freiza gives up some powerful things...for example, Frieza has nothing in the way of good beam attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom