BF2

Best answers
Sorry i didnt know where to look. but a certain admin by the name of Thundercaster banned me for no good reason.

He claims i was tank whoring...

I entered a sever and found the tank just waiting with no one else around waiting for it so i jumped in. 18 kills later and 0 deaths they kick me. I go back in and the same thing happens they ban me.

either the admin was mad i was doing better then him that round or something because by all means i was not tank whoring and it is a nice sever and i get good ping even over here in Japan. so i would like to be let back in.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Carlson, sorry to hear that. But i am afraid no one here is able to do something about it. well, no one except the server admin(s) themself. Its just the Earth Special Forces team don't have any control over servers that are not theirs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't battlefield 2, bub. This is ESF. You're waaaaaaaaaaaay lost.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ah, now i get the picture with "tank whoring" i was already confused by that word. As logan already said above, this is the Earth Special Forces half-life 1 modification. Not Battle Field 2. Hell, it even has nothing to do with Half-Life..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen some misguided souls on our Forum in my life, from EVS, EVM, to DMZ and BFP people, but never someone from a game that has absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with DBZ, let alone Half-Life or ESF.

The psychologist in me demands an explanation of the mental processes one must undertake to arrive at the conclusion that the ESF Forum might be a good place to ask about a BF2 server conflict.

Wrong forum, bub.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this has got to be the pinnacle of off-topicness in this forum though. I can only imagine what a mod is gonna say about this.

Best answers
lol sorry all.. i soon found out it was wrong clan after.. but hey...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
carlson19 said:
lol sorry all.. i soon found out it was wrong clan after.. but hey...
clan? you're still way off. not only is this the wrong clan, but it's the wrong game entirely ^_^;

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, we all make mistakes, heh.

I'll be locking this up. Be sure to try out ESF, carlson, you're already here ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom