Best answers
looks alright from that shot, but i wanna see a close up of the textured version before i make up my mind:)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
partially poly by poly, im not a master of poly by poly yet, the torso and legs are from the goku model, the arms i had premade to be used on several of my models, and the head is basically the only part made for this model exclusively, pure noobie style,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
update picture, model itself is done, got a few bugs to work out with the skeleton

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man dude once again good job, who is this gonna replace?

i can get sounds and sprites, if you assign it to the skeleton (im too lazy ) i can animate some sword attacks

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got it assigned to vegetas skeleton currently, which i think i misplaced a few of them on the arms, im doing some concept drawing on some of the animations in the meantime,

like his run he holds the saber behind him, (like a ninja)

and his block he holds the saber with both hands sideways in front of him,

i can animate a wee bit, if i can get this model assigned properly ill either animate it myself, and if that dont work, you may have a job to do

edit** i got the skeleton assigned an everything, but it doesnt work well with existing animations, when rotate the joints manually there is no problem, but when i let lets say vegetas idle stance take over, the shoulders disattach from the upper arm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm u probably diddnt assign it right,
make sure u assign the saber 2 his hand

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should make it replace Trunks because of his sword coming up! But great job, I will download it once I get ESF working properly... oh ya and when you release it :D.

Best answers
wait till 1.1 comes out so he can use lightsaber that would be so cool

Best answers
Looks cool, however I would suggest you make the saber blades brighter; since they are made of energy. ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i doubt i assigned them wrong, the only problems being the arms, at the shoulder and elbow it gets real skinny, almost appears to be unattached, but thats only the case on premade animations, when i rotate the joints manually it doesnt do it, ill try a few more things,

edit** ok i found the problem, i just havent found the solution yet, its twisting the arms, thus explaining the skinny parts, i didnt notice this til i noticed his hand was on backwards, anyone know how to fix that?

Best answers
I have the same problem with a model I made... I THINK (hope) Big Boss is finishing it...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id ask him to help me but hes carryin too much **** to help me out at the moment

edit**
ive isolated the problem and i am correcting it as we speak, i will release a 1.0 version with all default animations then when 1.1 is released ill release an updated one, with new animations

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
model and skin are complete, now im working on the lower part of the robe, i need it to stay behind his legs, but it just looks funny no matter what i do, im letting bob test it ingame, so far his complaint is the gallit gun animation (it replaces vegita) which ill hafta fix, or substitute with another one,

bob gave me an idea to put a slit in the back of his robe, and its workin wonders, i still have a few problems now, namely being animation, ill PM soccer and see if he can do it, cuz in his hands its alot better off than in mine

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, call me impatient, i fixed MY 2 problems with it, (animations) and since i cant play test it very well, (my main computer is being worked on) im releasing him early, hes playable and pretty accurate to the real darth maul, aside from the slit in the back of his robe (which was necessary to make his legs move right) i redid the gallit gun and the big bang animations to match maul here, soccer, shijing or any good animators fell free to edit this up, reanimate it or do whatever you want with it, im deleting the ms3d off my computer as soon as i see this message posted,

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/vegeta.zip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom