[BEWARE OF SPOILERS]Is Bleach Gonna Go to the Fillers again?

Will Bleach go through more Fillers?

• Of course!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No!!!! The manga will go even further beyond!!!!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • {No opinion} Bleach? Whats that dattebayo? Shippuden pwns all lol

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Best answers
OK.... If you dont want spoilers dont look further.

Anyway am I the only guy who thinks Bleach is gonna hit the fillers again? Well, why I feel so is the fact that not much has happened in the manga and the story has caught up.
at 124 We'll see twice the Bankai, say around 125 Ichigo trains to control his Vaizard form.
Around 126 or 127 (If we see Don Kanoji again lol) Grimmjow will return to fight Ichigo. he'll get pwned for 11 seconds till he's called back. Orihime confesses her love for Ichigo onscreen by 129. Ichigo will be remorseful that Inoue is gone. Yadayadaya.....

By 130 Hueco Mundo.
BIG SPOILERS:

133 Chad's Hands
134 Seele Schneider.
137 Shiba Kaien!!!!

Even if the manga goes up by a few chapters, will there be anything to show after 140?

As long as they dont bring Kariya Jin back... lol

I'm guessing there might be fillers after Orihime's kidnapped.

Best answers
Of course there will be fillers unless they hit the Brake and start going as slowly as Shippuuden is at the moment(1 chapter = 1 episode). Doesnt really matter to me, because i prefer Manga over anime anyway.

Best answers
Same here and lets be honest, the vizard form of ichgo is so cool that as long as he uses it a few times in the fillers then I don't honestly mind

Best answers
hehe knew you'd be the first to answer, Jariroth.

Sad aint it. But Bleach cant go as slow as Shippuden is going. Why? Then it just wouldnt be Bleach.

Of course if they try to make the second Ichigo vs Grimmjow fight into 4 to 6 episodes long... It wouldnt hurt. As long as the fight was good enough.

I really wish they put more into Ikkaku's fight though.

Best answers
Sorry about this double post, but really had to let this out... after watching 124 that is...

WTF?!!!!

Kariya Jin?!!! Byakuya?!!!!

No, really, I almost puked when i saw Kariya's face again.....
Why him?!!!! Couldnt they find a better way to lengthen an episode, say a great big Getsuga Tenshou vs Getsuga Tenshou Power struggle?

or maybe more fx when they went double Bankai?

yeesh.. First they wrecked the best manga scene in Grimmjow's Fight.. That Getsuga Tenshou should have taken longer to charge up....
And now this?!!!!

Next thing you know, theyll wreck Chad's Arms and Seele Schneider

Best answers
well it made a good point in the end and we all know they need to lengthen out the episodes a bit and if these kind of crappy sidelines do it then fair enough (it's still ichgo fighting and it's still good to watch)

I'm interested about what the hollow form of ichgo means by "I'm zangetsu" though, it could mean so many things and even from a manga point of view so little is known about the vizards that we all have no idea about the hollow ichgo form

does hollow ichgo mean that he killed old man zangetsu and took all his power ?

Does hollow ichgo use zangetsu and then ichgo uses hollow ichgo ?

Does the vizard transformation kill your soul slayer and prevent you from being ether shinigami or hollow ? that might explain the vizards hating the shinigami's and hollows as it might actually be envy it would also explain there lack of using any form of bankai, yet some of them obviously have some kind of shikai already released (the guy with the small dagger on his fist had obviously released it at some point, yet when the girl went serious on ichgo, she only formed a mask and didn't seem to do anything when it came to shikai or bankai)

all these questions just make bleach good to watch at the moment, would fillers ruin this? No because even in the manga so little is explained about this that I doubt they will ever go into it fully and that the fillers can't just ignore the vizards considering ichgo is now actually part of them or tries to be

so all in all, it's looking quite good at the moment

Best answers
I picked up a manga spoiler from another forum:

Roflol

Best answers
....whahahahahah!

No really... Ulliquiorra deserves to be pwned by that guy lol.

Best answers
So what? Kariya made a big impact in Ichigo's life, as had Byakuya and Kenpachi. They are a part of the anime, so it's not like they are going away anytime soon, as much as you'd like it too. It's not like you can ignore 42 eps as if they didn't exist.

And naturally, there will be more fillers.

Best answers
When discussing about Bleach theories on almost any forum, you cannot bring in facts from fillers, because they are not facts.
For example, Ichigo used Black getsuga against Kariya several times during the fillers, but when he used it only once against Grimmjow he stated that he can only make about 2 or 3 shots before his hollow side takes over.

See the false image that fillers give about certain events? Therefore fillers cant be trusted and they can be ignored. (Whenever you see those idiotic 3 Mod-souls just ignore them)

Best answers
That's true, for the most part you can't use it as canon. However, I find it follows canon on the Black Getsuga's. Ichigo only uses Tenza Zangetsu against Kariya on 3 separate occasions. It's only the last encounter that he uses 2 Black Getsuga's. That's well within his 3-4 shot limit. It's not like he was slinging them left and right :p

In any case, the filler happened and you will see more of it in the future. That's all I'm trying to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom