Better Frieza Transformation

Best answers
I thought it would be better if Frieza had some more interesting transformations. Anyone else agree?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like what? ESF already has all of Frieza's forms, excluding 100% Frieza 4 and Meta Frieza.

Best answers
Like what? ESF already has all of Frieza's forms, excluding 100% Frieza 4 and Meta Frieza.
What I meant was that it shouldn't just be him rolling in the air... Also, Frieza 4 and Meta Frieza?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Form 4 Frieza yes, Metal no.

Form 4 is his the form he fights Goku in.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Can I just ask, it's somewhat related to the topic. Will ESF Final have working Dragon Balls? So you can wish for stuff such as Frieza's Spaceship to turn him into Meta Frieza or wish for Full Moon to turn into Oozaru and maybe have all the map stop fighting and form alliance and target his tail to destroy it and return the guy to normal otherwise he kills everybody but his kills don't count on the scoreboard in that form. Hmm I think I just came up with a game mode haha xD

Best answers
Can I just ask, it's somewhat related to the topic. Will ESF Final have working Dragon Balls? So you can wish for stuff such as Frieza's Spaceship to turn him into Meta Frieza or wish for Full Moon to turn into Oozaru and maybe have all the map stop fighting and form alliance and target his tail to destroy it and return the guy to normal otherwise he kills everybody but his kills don't count on the scoreboard in that form. Hmm I think I just came up with a game mode haha xD
Pretty sure they already covered the Oozaru idea.

http://forum.esforces.com/threads/80054-Epic-Oozaru-Idea!

The meta frieza idea is pretty cool though!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom