Better DragonBalls !

Best answers
K ppl ... to me (and maybe others) the original DBs look like cheap props for some movie ... they arent shiny like in DBZ

I used a preety high poly geosphere for them ... 300 polys :shocked: but its worth it imo ... :D

Credits: to the esf teams DB skins whitch I edited :p ... shiny ownage
BTW they look better on day maps (I kinda rushed to take a screen of them and thought esf_cell_night whould look better lol)

D\L: HERE!

I also made a Blackstar version

D\L: HERE!

Theres just 1 prob ... the stone.bmp wont appear as a texture in the model ... and I dont think its my fault because I decompiled an original DB and recompiled it w/o any editing and the same thing ... no stone.bmp :\

Comments ? :p

Best answers
Those look great in game =) thanks for these and all the sprites, keep up the good work.

*EDIT* off topic: I just noticed you aren't useing the hud you made lol.

Best answers
For stone, you ahve to have this in the qc:
$texturegroup skinfamilies
{
{ "1star.bmp" }
{ "stone.bmp" }
}
but place it under the $body section. Be sure to have the stone bmp in the directory. I just tried it and it worked [decompiled and modded yours, so it MUST work]

Best answers
Chester, thsi technique is already used under the name of "fake cell shading" (Duplicate+fatboy+reverse vertex order). While this would look a bit better you don't need credits...

@topic: I think when you want a good stone texture on the dbs you need to remap the skin, cause otherwise it would look plain grey. And perhaps use some transparency on the dbs as well ^^

Best answers
awsome can u make a blackstar version though so it kinda matches my dragon

ps did goten-son give u the model for me?

Best answers
could somone please post a pic of the blackstar dragon balls that wizards curse created!? please?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont see anything beter about them,

(no offense)

but the tetxures look too large on the ball,
aside from that making 300 poly balls really serves no purpose for something the size of your characters foot ingame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom