Better Beam Start Sprites Pack!

Best answers
what do u need more pics for? for other charectars imagine it a different color -_- if im not mistaken u always ask for more pics....any way nice job WC and ur welcome for the idea lol

Best answers
Goten-son said:
....any way nice job WC and ur welcome for the idea lol
Yea I kinda forgot ... Sorry Goten I had too many beers :p ... and thx for ur awsome idea :D

Best answers
lol srry to say but i dont lie them anymore i want the old bax man

Best answers
Benamis said:
lol srry to say but i dont lie them anymore i want the old bax man
if you read the readme that came in the zip file it specifcly sez "BACK UP THE ORIGINALS" meaning don't ask him for them if you overwrote them....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ALWAYS backup the original ESF files if you are going to be trying out custom sprites/wavs/models/etc. Because if you don't like whatever you download, and you overwrite the old file, then you can't go back to the old sprite. (Or whatever you replaced) The only way you can get it back, is if you ask one of your friends to send it to you. :rolleyes:

Now, i'm tired of seeing all these "Off Topic" posts. The person you sent a PM to will eventuall read it. You'll receive a receipt that the person you sent a PM to has read that PM. No need to go into threads and post completely off topic, because that's just not how things work around here. ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom