beta1...success? or not?

Will ESF be...

• HUGE to start off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small but gain momentum.

• Go out as fast as it came in.

• Become a game that only hard core gamers and fans alike that will play it.

• THANKS TO THE TEAM IN ADVANCE FOR MAKING SUCH AN AWSOME GAME AND GOOD-LUCK WITH YOUR GAMING CAREERS!

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course it wont be as popular as cstrike or any of those, not to say its bad or anything im making a point, sine everybody doesnt like dbz

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You found some sort of logical line there.
Not all likes Dbz and that is a big problem if you want to make super played mod.
But it can still be good even if it doesn’t get the public it deserves.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it will be small, as in just people on the forum. But then I think it will gain popularity and slowly grow.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont think it will be that small. there are thousands of people that like dbz and half like. there are still those who like dbz, have hl but have never layed eyes on esf, but when they do they'll probly roll over and die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It migh6t be small for a awhile but after the beta is out for a month it will be popular

Best answers
it doesnt matter for me how many players play it. i have 3 friends on icq, which even today play alpha sometimes. with mods that need 16 players i would care because u cant play ns with only 4 players. then the connection is tooo bad... (if not dedicated)

in esf you can play with 2 players..... and have fun. in teambased mods like cs firearms dod it is really ****, if u only play with 4 on a self made server because u dont have a good connection.

as i think, what is the best max player on a server of esf beta??? i mean because of scale down more players then alpha... lets say 6 and u get a good game. best is 4...

oh man i dont play it i dont know....

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's true, it is still possible to have fun in a 2 person server doing only 1-1, so numbers dont really matter!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both mods are great.there is no need to flame any of them.They both have bad points and good points

Best answers
So what is this release party? :) Not sure if this counts for off topic or not, but I don't think this is worthy of a whole new topic.
(Heh, sorry if I posted this before ...I couldn't find my original post asking this ... if I even posted it :))

DMZ is a great mod, the only thing I don't like is the crashing and the sprite bug that comes before the crashing...but you can't really say you like esf better considering alpha looks old news when you see beta .. and perhaps it's the same story for DMZ and they just want it to be a bigger impact ;) But maybe the DMZ version will fix the crashing bug ^_^;

*sigh* that would make it lots better :)

Best answers
why did they change that powerstruggle thingy... in 1.0 powerstruggle did make fun, now in 1.7 it doesnt work right. there is a bug with vegetas bigbang which if u let it explode, is throwing the enemy beam back so he kills him self with his beam, but u get a kill + pl. then a immortality bug, where u cant be hurt anymore, but the downside, that your character doesnt look at the cursor anymore. then the no respawnbug, the character leaks. if they simply unbugged 1.0, and released it then, it would make even more fun. then with the models a bit longer, then they would look good and had nooooo leaks.

but what do i say? they already make this for 1.8. and 2.0 will have something with 2 transformation thingy.

Best answers
thousands??? hehe and i quote(or very close to the quote) "6 million fans cant be wrong" - Cartoon Network

Best answers
Originally posted by DBZ4_SEGA
thousands??? hehe and i quote(or very close to the quote) "6 million fans cant be wrong" - Cartoon Network

but how many can handle a computer???

how many do have a good computer???

how many have half life???

how many still play halflife???

and there are probably many which first liked it but then dbz was boring for them.

Best answers
1)The High Quality of the mod
2)The Later Versions of the Mod, which will make it Even Better
3)The Large Fan Base for DBZ who own a copy of HL/Cs

= A large success

The Alpha was a temporary success, and well... The alpha can't touch the beta...

ROCK OUT ESF!!!!!!!

Best answers
ESF will be the first good DBZ game !!I played many snes , nes , playstation and mugen games even 1 dbz game for sega megadrive/genesis and some mods ( half-life / quake3 ) but there was no game wich was really good , i believe this will change with the beta of esf . But if esf is a hit , it sure will be game no.1 for all the dbz fans out there ... and believe me ... there are many fans out there

Best answers
sorry guys but its the day be fore realease and i just had to bring back my POST!!!

Best answers
lets just say this:

Little child talks like fish, smells bad but u get used to it!! (lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom