**Beta v1.1 - New Maps & Models?**

Best answers
ESF is a great HL Mod, but to be honest, I got bored of it quite quickly because there were not enough maps or models.

Will Beta v1.1 update previous maps that need work such as Kamesenin's island?

If so, how many maps will from Beta v1.0 will you revise?
How many newer maps will you be adding in v1.1?

[Example - an ESF forum member called "Goes" made this great map - I'd like to see things of this quality in an ESF update - http://users.pandora.be/Goes/map/esf_sumpthing_big0004.jpg ]

There are so many custom maps/models being released it is impossible for every ESF player to download all of them - if some of the best maps/models were added into the next ESF update, everyone could use them online.

Will you be having a bundle of newer models? [Tien and Yamcha particularly?]

Will you be adding in an option where you can, with a simple click of a button, turn English/Jap voices on and off?

And most importantly, will you be adding in taunts for every character?

Best answers
well actually you can make ur own maps and models so y don`t you try that that way if u want to play a sertant map then u make that map customize your own.

then you can make secret rooms.

and the map will actually be a challenge to other players like myself .

take this advice if not talk to :devgrin: epedemic optikz:devgrin:

Best answers
Not everyone would be able to use the models/maps online with me, because they would not have them.

If some of the best maps/models were added into a future release, everyone could play them.

Best answers
You call that a great map? ;/ I think the maps esf made are fine, you just tired of them through constantly playing on them.
If you ever do get bored you can always download them from redsaiyan.net , and yeah if there are some GOOD esf maps , (and people allow them to use them) maybe esf should include them in the next update

Best answers
they could use them cuz they would download them of your server!!but it is a good idea to put them in....but they had to make one big disclaimer...i think it is a good idea to put some great maps and models in, they should be a little changed to esf quality cuz i have never seen a custom map or model as good as an esf model or map!!!and at www.redsaiyan.net you can find most of the custom maps and models....and that is a great site so you don't really have to put them in to the next patch cuz it would take some work...

Best answers
It takes time to download from HL servers unfortunately -

I'm not only talking about a possibility of adding good quality custom maps/models though, but actually on the part of the ESF team making more DBZ maps such as "snake way", or a forest map (etc) - so everyone can enjoy them in the next update, instead of each person downloading them individually from red saiyan.

Best answers
um... look i`m sure when the next beta comes out there will be more and better options but for now create your own map and play then or download them and train so u can take on clans
but you should make some maps that will make people wanna pla them and join maps but i wouild be make the best maps but 1 thing i don`t know how to map but don`t worry i`ll get a friend to do it and i`ll schetch it out than he`ll do it and we will release it and ya`ll see

Best answers
What would be nice is if there was a selection

Esf_maps (list of maps made by esf)
and
Custum_Maps ( maps esf thought were good enough to add in and credits are given to the map maker)

Best answers
the game isn't about maps and models .. u can expect more maps and modles in later releases like 1.5 or something .. but not in every single patch.. i mean Cmon. i know there is a new namek map (check stryker's dev journal) have no idea if it will make it to 1.1 but who cares, there are lots of costume maps and modles. if ur too lazy to look for them well then.. that's ur problem.

and yes .. eventually everyone will have the map. so don't worry about ppl not having that map or this model! and ppl don't have to have ur models to be able to play with you.

IMHO there are thing way more important than adding few maps.. and there is an outline that says what's gonna be added in beta 1.1, it doesn't mention any map. it does mention adult gohan class, but it's under "optional" and they say it might not make it to B1.1 ... check the news archive.

Best answers
i think that esf is mainly for the most part good the way it is

i just was wondering if, if Half-Life allows it, more characters....

like Tien, Yamcha, Dabura, Garlic Junior, Androiod 13, 14, 16, 17, 18 and i could make a list of important characters :p

it just gets boring cuz every1 is goku and they just keep using kamehameha on you and stuff

and the fusions would be like a MUST, like gotenks and his kamikaze ghosts guys and vegetto and adult gohan and----- ahh sorry im blabberingO_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusions -- Never Happening

They could add already fused characters to the game but that'd kinda be wierd with Vegetto.

Best answers
fusion a must? don't mention that in the suggestion forums .. u'll get flamed.. and i'll be the first to flame :devgrin: :devgrin: :devgrin: lol.

no serious dude.. it's been discussed more than a zilion time and they said no.

Best answers
Originally posted by Strife'
like Tien, Yamcha, Dabura, Garlic Junior, Androiod 13, 14, 16, 17, 18 and i could make a list of important characters :p

it just gets boring cuz every1 is goku and they just keep using kamehameha on you and stuff
Agreed.

Best answers
Well some people really don't want maps or models or watever.
Flawless_Image,yeah I make maps but i'm spriting and learning gfx.A game is all about Gameplay and thats about it IMHO.I think they should focus more on the gameplay like melee and swooping.:]

Best answers
I love the fact that you'd rather have custom models in esf and not the ones we spend hours and sometimes days pouring work into. I really appreciate that alot. :( :S

Best answers
Originally posted by Athelstone
I'm not only talking about a possibility of adding good quality custom maps/models though, but actually on the part of the ESF team making more DBZ maps

Best answers
ss vegeta don't get me wrong...the models and maps of esf are the best in the world and i've never seen any custom that is as good. I played custom maps for a while cuz i had played the esf maps to much and got bored, but now im back at the esf maps cuz they're way better. I use models such as mystic gohan and vegetto also cuz i'm bored with goku cuz i like always play with him, and i like mystic gohan more then normal so i use him!!!Buit still you're models and the maps are way better then the custom ones but a little diversity in playing esf is good and more fun, so don't get offended, you do not need to be jeaulous or anything cuz you still own together with the entire esf team!!!

Best answers
I dont think there is 1 person who can say he hates esf:notice: everyone loves ya esf!!!!!

Best answers
They are good. Were just impatient for updates i'd say =P
Infact thinking about it, custom maps are good, because we can play them while we wait for esf to make the good maps heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom