Beta Reviews

Best answers
I remembe reading that the beta had been distributed for reviews. Where and when will those reviews be posted?

Best answers
im keeping an eye on planethalflife.com,
last time i checked it.. nothing new =(

Best answers
If you guys are waiting for an interview with a team mamber then I would wait till this weekend for one to be posted. An interview prolly wouldn't take place till Friday at the earliest just because thats when the team members might be free. I know this is for a fact for me and my brother *masta*...

*note* If one of us does get interviewed or the mod reviewed we will prolly put a link to it on the main page. so just hang in there guys.

Best answers
Hey I was actually wondering to you mind if I interview one of the team members? If so pm me cause I would really like to chat. Of course I would post it on a valid site I was talking to Vegetto about posting it on his site once he is done with it. I'll have to see if spin might let me post a interview with one of the team members on his site.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt here about that.Is this going to be about the release on wednesday

Best answers
yes...im sure we would all like to chat with the esf team members....:rolleyes:

Best answers
PHL did say something about esf .. they said they set the release date! :\ well .. :no: ther missing the mod of the century there! lol :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom