beta maps?

Best answers
how many maps will be released wit beta and wut are they? and are you keepin any of the alpha maps???
:rolleyes: :)

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we have a scale down system thing and none of the alpha maps will stay. they are replaced by bad ass maps that are fricken awsome! ;)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You will find out when beta is released. Trust me what I say that all the maps are great ^_^

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
yeha it would spoil the surprise, dont you want to be stupifyed beyond belief! :shocked:
well... i guess... but i would like to know wut the mapes are but i will wait till beta ;) :D

Best answers
isn't kame look out the same map in the alpha? just scaled down?! i saw a scren shot .. i think the thread was "after hours and hour of fun that's what we got ..." i thought it was the same map from the alpha

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, its redone and the pictures in my Dev Journal are pics of a level called River

Best answers
I can't wait to see the maps, so far i've only seen the kami one, the namake one, and the master roshi island one (if that was a beta one), are those pics of Vegeta in the gallery still in beta? I mean the map he's in, are they still in it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait to see the maps, so far i've only seen the kami one, the namake one, and the master roshi island one (if that was a beta one), are those pics of Vegeta in the gallery still in beta? I mean the map he's in, are they still in it?
Yep!! :p
the pictures in my Dev Journal are pics of a level called River
Nope, riverside!! :p

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah! close enough! lol

Best answers
iam making a map called paradise, with a big (with the scale down) island with mountains, desert, beach, waterfalls, and even more!

Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
iam making a map called paradise, with a big (with the scale down) island with mountains, desert, beach, waterfalls, and even more!
kool lookin foward to playin it :D will it b out with beta or later???

Mog

Best answers
scale down may be good but i just realised it would be bad for me...
i dont know if other peeps get this but when im playing big maps it doesnt draw the far side of the map cos its too far away, so peeps can fire kamehamehas at you from there without you knowing where they are... ;/
what im getting at is that if theres a scale down, its probably not gonna be just the far side of the maps but i will probably only see a small section of the map and everything far away will be invisible :cry:

does anyone know if theres a command or setting to fix this problem?
i'd really appreciate it if someone could help me on this...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noooooo

its a scale down the maps are exactly the same size as before so u wont see the max draw distance cut off parts of the map because the maps are still the same size

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom