Beta 1 - teaser

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I was thinking maybe it could be the transformation for buu in esf... :D

That would be cool.

Cause i dont ive seen what the transformation for buu is going to be... So that has to be it. ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That will be a transformation for Beta 2, cuz that is Buu's 2nd transformation, aka Super Buu!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
That will be a transformation for Beta 2, cuz that is Buu's 2nd transformation, aka Super Buu!!
/me slaps you for being wrong.

Best answers
ahh so this is the point where you tell us that your throwing in another transformation tier to the beta 1, becuase youve realised that you have time to add another transformation while you get all those bugs crushed:D

am i right?

(PM me i wont tell)

Scruffie

S
I would love to believe that but.... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!!! ESF CONSTANTLY TOYS WITH MY FEELINGS DAY IN, DAY OUT... why can't you just tell us it straight sometimes?! Do you not care for our fragile minds anymore?! ARE YOU STILL HUMAN?!

I tell you this... you have crushed my spirit forever due to your inhuman games... YOU MONSTERS!!

Now, to make me feel better... make me a Beta tester. Now! :\

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dirty Harry
ahh so this is the point where you tell us that your throwing in another transformation tier to the beta 1, becuase youve realised that you have time to add another transformation while you get all those bugs crushed:D

am i right?

(PM me i wont tell)
/me slaps you for being wrong.

Best answers
dont say

well I'd rather wait to find out that's why I don't want to know to much about the beta so when I get it I will be shocked by everything instead of knowing every little detail about the beta before I actually get it because that'd just be boring.

Best answers
THAT IS SUPER BUU.ITS NOT FAT BUU.I HAVE THE PIC,IM QUITE SURE ITS SUPER BUU COS IVE SEEN SOME BETA PREVIEWS AND IT SHOW SUPER BUU FLYING A WITH THE SAME FACE EXPRESSION.

Best answers
Umm actually the pic they showed us was of evil buu not super buu and they look nothink alike :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom