Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

WTF WHERES MYSTIC GOHAN!!! THATS THE BEST TRANS
Yes, that would make alot of sense, he transforms into an adult! >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

dude, let it go man. Stop making all these threads pleading to have him in the game... just go to esf-world and dl your own damn model.

Best answers
Great just Great , two months , man that sucks , but until then I don't think i'll be intrested , i will just whait , and when it's done [hope 2 months :] ] I'll see if it had worth the time

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
You have a pic of trunks in your sig with him USSJ.....

Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:

if you think about this it's rather quite dumb if gohan had the sence to transform while fighing buu he could have beatin him

Best answers
Munch said:
wtf is ussj
ussj is ultra super saiyan and jus in case u were wondering ussj2 is ultra super saiyan stage 2 nad since im bored heres some pics to go wit it

ok ussj http://templeotrunks.com/images/screencaps/Mirai Trunks/ep147/dvd_miraitr_ep147_scrn13.jpg

not really a good pic of it but heres wen he starts goin ussj2
http://templeotrunks.com/images/screencaps/Mirai Trunks/ep148/dvd_miraitr_ep148_scrn36.jpg

and heres a better pic http://templeotrunks.com/images/screencaps/Mirai Trunks/ep149/dvd_miraitr_ep149_scrn13.jpg

and another http://templeotrunks.com/images/screencaps/Mirai Trunks/ep149/dvd_miraitr_ep149_scrn2.jpg

well u get the point hope this gives u a better understanding

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isnt it like a failed transformation to ssj2?

Best answers
yea increases power alot but beacuse of the big ass mucles speed decreases. well the ussj2 form decreases speed anyway ussj gave power and speed boost.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
...Your kidding? Shiny black hair? I could go mystic as we speak if i just put some grease in :S

Anyway, i wonder what the power level minimum will be for these new transformations...I hope they aern't higher than the current perfect transformations, cuz i rarely get to that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't, it's only available to special people (beta testers) like RavenTrunks

AND JP

They're special :)

Best answers
Man there is just so much to look for in 1.3 witch is awsome.The team is really pushing to make this the best dbz game ever it looks like.Still a few thing will be missing kaokenx1 x20 ,Dragon fist ,super spirit bomb ,piccolos groth were he grows bigger,Gohans rage .Thats all i dont see in it rest is awsome.ESF for life!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thenamekman said:
Man there is just so much to look for in 1.3 witch is awsome.The team is really pushing to make this the best dbz game ever it looks like.Still a few thing will be missing kaokenx1 x20 ,Dragon fist ,super spirit bomb ,piccolos groth were he grows bigger,Gohans rage .Thats all i dont see in it rest is awsome.ESF for life!
Sad thing is, most of those will not be in due to the fact that it would cause unbalancement in the game. If you can find a way to balance those out and are able to convice some of the Beta testers then Im sure the team will take a look at it.

Best answers
There's one last thing i would like ESF 1.3 to have: Gallit gun must be stronger. It's too weak if you compare with Kame.
And i would like goku to have the ability to use KAME in Kaioken!!!
P.S. Goku have the ability to make Spirit Bomb when in SSJ(1,2,3), when he is in perferct transformation state.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spet said:
There's one last thing i would like ESF 1.3 to have: Gallit gun must be stronger. It's too weak if you compare with Kame.
And i would like goku to have the ability to use KAME in Kaioken!!!
P.S. Goku have the ability to make Spirit Bomb when in SSJ(1,2,3), when he is in perferct transformation state.
Vegeta has enough strong beams, they arent going to add kaioken, and Goku cannot make a spirit bomb while ssj.

That was 3 things.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta has enough strong beams, they arent going to add kaioken, and Goku cannot make a spirit bomb while ssj.

That was 3 things
vegeta has only one strong beam and its basically useless

i dont recall them saying they wouldnt add kaioken, they could possible add it when they figure a way for it not to be to unbalanced

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom