Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Best answers
cause some char have only 1 trans or no real trans so they make 1 trans or giv them a buddy and give them mor power,speed etc. to balance them out

Best answers
T_T *lot of cries*

About the special beam cannon... you're truly gonna make it a beam? Not a ball ?
Cause... Piccolo has the advantage on other chars because of this.. He can counter beam easily and fast... if you take this advantage away, well... it is over... Piccolo can just PS with masenko (<= suX ) has lasers (<= super weak) and scatter ( <= which works only when the opponent is on the ground or doesn't move in the air... ) .
No speed. No pl. No trans ( 1 only ? T_T )
You're killing the green man ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MasterK said:
About the special beam cannon... you're truly gonna make it a beam? Not a ball ?
Cause... Piccolo has the advantage on other chars because of this.. He can counter beam easily and fast... if you take this advantage away, well... it is over... Piccolo can just PS with masenko (<= suX ) has lasers (<= super weak) and scatter ( <= which works only when the opponent is on the ground or doesn't move in the air... ) .
No speed. No pl. No trans ( 1 only ? T_T )
You're killing the green man ...
I use Piccolo too and so far Cell has advantages over him in every region. I suggested some good unique attacks for him, I hope they get through and make him a powerhouse (suits him better than speed).

Julius said:
who? nows when esf 1.3 be finished
Nobody.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You people have to start using his eye laser like freezas death deam after melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17, beams can be changed by you. Its quite simple actually, if you dont like the beams, make your own customised beam sprite :O

Best answers
so when is 1.3 going to be downloadable anyway
even it is an estimation pls tell me

Best answers
I can't feel my legs when I'm thinking of esf 1.3 :] but how much do we have to whait , comme on all ready it's been 3 months since i read the forums and about that estimation how much it's going to be an year or it's going to be a month o_O

Best answers
Be patient, enjoy 1.2.3 and dont think about it until they said "the 1.3 will be downloable tomorrow" or somethig like that :]
It will be aviable when its done, remeber this, the team has their own live, and the cant be with the game all the time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
_Goku_ said:
I can't feel my legs when I'm thinking of esf 1.3 :] but how much do we have to whait , comme on all ready it's been 3 months since i read the forums and about that estimation how much it's going to be an year or it's going to be a month o_O
Well you may not have to wait too much longer since the beta process is already going on. However dont think that it'll be done in the next 2 months because they'll need to fix all the found bugs and there's still other suggestions and ideas they might wanna throw in as well. But I can assume as much that it might be released this year.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am quite certain beta 1.3 will be released this time next year...

The ESF team will do they best to find as many bugs as possible, But there are more transformations now so it will take long than before to check/ fix the bugs.

But yes, Logan does have a point! The're more beta testers now making the job faster... Not to mention they are testing the beta so it must be "almost" done.

Please be patient or the ESF have many ways of punishment! (eg. Keeping the complete beta 1.3 for a week until people stop bugging them about the release date)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jayster said:
I am quite certain beta 1.3 will be released this time next year...

The ESF team will do they best to find as many bugs as possible, But there are more transformations now so it will take long than before to check/ fix the bugs.

But yes, Logan does have a point! The're more beta testers now making the job faster... Not to mention they are testing the beta so it must be "almost" done.

Please be patient or the ESF have many ways of punishment! (eg. Keeping the complete beta 1.3 for a week until people stop bugging them about the release date)
by that time i'd have given up on esf. I should hope that it will be sooner.

Best answers
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

WTF WHERES MYSTIC GOHAN!!! THATS THE BEST TRANS

Best answers
its not goin to be in hes staying teen.

a better question would be wut about ussj 2 trunks although some dont wanna admit we all kno it exists

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
WTF WHERES MYSTIC GOHAN!!! THATS THE BEST TRANS
To you maybe, but the team decided not to include mystic gohan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom