✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chrono5788 said:
I <3 harSens.

And PCJoe, of course.
How about the rest of the team cause that is what they are a TEAM :p

Well i liked playing whit out crashes (exept for getting thrown out on mpachange)

But i wont lie i have a crappy 550MHz CPU that anoys me where it can :S

in short i just love it :laff:

Best answers
I'm A happy camper now.. :)

Now Just to wait for 1.3...

*drools* SSJ3....

~don~ Can't wait ;)

Best answers
Just looked at Harsens server and its has the bug when you join you are stuck with a aura around you. Happend before but still.

On the postive side I like what they have done to Gero better water and sky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only gripe is the kiblob glitch is still there, but its easilly dealt with. other than that, I see no problems.

Best answers
Just got to play it, and i must say its great! I didnt suffer from any of the crashes you guys are talking about (but then again, im playing with bots on won).

Great Job ESF team, and dont let these people complaining get you down. there will always be someone who will complain. just wait till you guys release 1.3 :S

Best answers
I said that Ping and FPS were better for me on 1.2.2 version, That is the only crash I happened to find, so I thought that this was thread for comments of positive and negative... I gave both

Best answers
i tryed installing the patch... joined a server.... came with a error missing events/something/Meleesounds.ac or something like that, and when i start a server it loads then it stops and goes to main menu, so im downloading full......

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys sent two emails to the forum members about it. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, for me, I haven't had any problems with the patch, and it seems to run a little smoother. I also havent gotten the ki blob glitch either. Can't really apply the crashing to my server, becuase my server didnt crash back in 1.2.1 either o_O. Anyways, it seems to be a lot more stable for me, I say good job esf Team.

Best answers
only had one crash when i was piccolo and charging a masenko

Other then that everything is a'ok. Great job team. Cant wait till 1.3

Best answers
ESF 1.2.2 are relaesed !
Less crashed
Less bugs
better pings ?

Be happy for that !

Stop complaing about small bugs !
Every pc can crash... can happen in every game !

ESF 1.2.2 are out.. Enjoy it :smile:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in the ape server with KWS we played giant forest. The bug was fixed and I had fun as hell. If I have permission I might host it on my file site :D

Best answers
No more crash bugs Rightcheous! I usually got disconnected from a server within an hour before.

CAN'T WAIT for 1.3 to come out!

Best answers
Is there a certain video mode that would be more stable crash wise? Like should I use software mode,OpenGL or what? I have a NVidia Geforce 4 MX 64mb and a 2.8GHz.

Best answers
Im still mad at the outline of transformations. Mystic Gohan needed. SSj2 foir trunks. USSJ for vegeta. Majin alone for vegeta. And i know how the buddy system works. I wont tell though unless the esf team members PM me.

Best answers
hey i thought 1.2.2 was supposed to fix the crash bugs well it didnt for me all it did was make it more frequent any idea why it seems to make it more frequent for me.

Best answers
So when im piccolo and i push Z im gonna get all powerd up with my aura then drop my cape and hat? Now thats awesome.

Best answers
Junanagou said:
Trunks doesnt go ssj2
...shut up...
Everyone knows Trunks don't go SSJ2 but he does on Budokai 2 and 3 so its used as a term of him at full power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom