Beta 1.2.2/1.2.3: RELEASED

Best answers
Hmm...i still got the kiblob bug, where they don't grow or dissappear. And my FPS seems to have taken a hit for some reason too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can u guys make it so gohan has the cape on when he is regular state, and he takes it off when he goes ssj? and watta bout brolly?

oh and... i know the 1.2.2 is cool and all, but now i have to transfer all the customizations ive made for 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 :( thats gonna take forever

Best answers
So far I experienced this on Harsens server.

-Ki blob bug still there.
-FPS seemed unstable(not sure).
-With net_graph I saw package loss I never had that before on that server.
-Game pauses sometimes up to a few seconds(verry strange).
-10 people playing about 3 people dropped at the same time, 1 rejoined and sayed he crashed to desktop.(not the whole server....thats a improvement).

Thats from playing almost 2 hours.

I like to be more postive but so far I dont exactly see what the patch has done.

Best answers
Dan16 said:
can u guys make it so gohan has the cape on when he is regular state, and he takes it off when he goes ssj? and watta bout brolly?

oh and... i know the 1.2.2 is cool and all, but now i have to transfer all the customizations ive made for 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 :( thats gonna take forever
Have you seen the DBZ movie "Bojack" ?
Gohan is real cool there... Its 1 of the best DBZ movies i know..

Ps.
I got them all... :laff:

Best answers
I got nothing else to complain, works better on me, better FPS and Ping, don't know reason but... It crashed when the map changed on ESF-World server.
No other crashes detected :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you people every think it crashes because your computers can't handle Steam?

Go ahead and lie about your system specs, but it's true.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF hasnt crashed for me yet. Im just happy about not having to connect to the same server 5 or 6 times cause it crashes every 3 minutes.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Do you people every think it crashes because your computers can't handle Steam?

Go ahead and lie about your system specs, but it's true.
Sure blame steam again....

Its really esf coding. 1.2 was fine, then 1.2.1 made it worse, not sure what 1.2.2 does. Its not my computer which can handle esf with 100fps all the time.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I run ESF on a P.O.S. laptop and when we thoroughly tested 1.2.2 I never had any problems. Yeh, my FPS sucked, but that's because my PC sucks. I can't imagine weeks of testing from us only proved that our computers are special and esf doesnt crash for us.

Best answers
yea well on my old crappy computer ESF always crashed for me but when i updated to a new one i havent had a problem at all...it could very well be your computers....steam and ESF work fine for me now. :cool:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
I run ESF on a P.O.S. laptop and when we thoroughly tested 1.2.2 I never had any problems. Yeh, my FPS sucked, but that's because my PC sucks. I can't imagine weeks of testing from us only proved that our computers are special and esf doesnt crash for us.
You guys are bound to have compatibility problems, nothing you could do about it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh the only place to truely test it out is the NTH server, stay in there for 10 minutes and that means 1.2.2 is successful. as for you folks who have that ki blob problem JUST RECONNECT TO THE SERVER AND IT WILL GO AWAY.

when you get ingame, first thing you wanna do is make a blob, if it stays, go into your console and reconnect by typing "retry" in your console of course. Then it will go away. I notice this isn't a problem with esf, i think it's your computer.. i only get it in certain servers and when i do, all i have to do is reconnect and it goes away. Just for those of you who complain about it. hope it helps

I'll test out 1.2.2. when i have free time =P

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, the kiblob bug is still ingame. Its no problem though I guess since I only get it after a mapchange.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay no more/less crashes! but i guess i cant make fun of the game for that now...

Best answers
Hybrid said:
Yep, the kiblob bug is still ingame. Its no problem though I guess since I only get it after a mapchange.
o_O ... I know you! ...err
Ontopic:
1.2.2 works a charm for me , I had a 100% ****upless game from connect to disconnect , and it wasn't a crash disconnect! O_O

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found a couple of bugs however. The scattershot seems to randomly detonate now, the kiblob bug is still there, and when we where playing esf city and changed map, the skybox for gero was that of esfcity.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Telling them won't help you at all. They won't fix anymore bugs, now they are working on 1.3 and 1.3 only. And my suggestion just type retry in console

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i know.

I'm just tired of everyone complaing about esf to me. It's all i get. On aim, and on the forums, it's like no one can say, "wow the esf did a great job making the game" i mean i know everyone is greatful and everything, i guess i'm just aggrivated about all the complaints i hear, in the forums and outside them. I didn't mean the last post as a sharp remark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom